Over two weeks, All3Media International, Banijay Rights, eOne, Fremantle and ITV Studios will showcase their Spring slates to international buyers across a series of coordinated presentations.
Confirmed dates and brief presentation details for each company are below – each will communicate directly with buyers to secure attendance to their own virtual event.
- Wednesday 3rd March: Banijay Rights highlights programming from its newly combined 88,000 hour multi-genre catalogue.
- Thursday 4th March: All3Media International presents its Scripted Upfront, Formats Upfront and Factual Upfront.
- Friday 5th March: Fremantle Presents will showcase new titles from Fremantle’s scripted, factual, entertainment and lifestyle portfolio.
- Tuesday 9th March: eOne introduces an all-new line-up of scripted & unscripted programming at the eOne Preview event.
- Wednesday 10th March: ITV Studios Festivals will run throughout the day virtually, including Drama, Formats and Non-Scripted. Each session will feature special guests and an exclusive look at the current and upcoming content slate.
For more information and a full calendar of events, visit www.londonscreenings.tv