• Branko Čakarmiš, General Director, Pro Plus
• Siniša Đuranović, Member of the Management Board & CCO, Croatian Telecom
• Adrian Ježina, CEO, Telemach Croatia and Slovenia
• Anna Lenerová, Group Head of Content, O2 Czech Republic (member Of PPF Group)
• Grégoire Polad, Director General, Association Of Commercial Television And Video On Demand Services In Europe
• Pavel Stantchev, TV2 Media Group and Planet TV
• Marcin Skabara, Programming Strategy Director, TVP (Telewizja Polska S.A.)
• Peter Wassong, Lead TV Content Europe, Deutsche Telekom AG
Dimitris Michalakis, COSMOTE TV Executive Director at Hellenic Telecommunications Organisation, joined the list of keynote speakers from world-famous and leading companies in the TV industry, making a total of 12 confirmed.
Key meeting place for TV industry leaders
Renowned media experts, influential TV content buyers, representatives of FTA and pay TV channels, streamers, leading European and regional operators, technology companies, and exhibitors will gather from 5 to 8 June 2023 at the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace. Known for its inspiring panels, Q&A interviews, exclusive screenings of new TV content, and daytime and evening events, NEM Dubrovnik redefined the concept of business networking and very quickly became a TV market that everyone is happy to return to. For four days, Dubrovnik becomes the key meeting place for TV industry leaders and experts in order to make new or expand existing business deals, stay on top of new trends, various strategies, and changes in the ever-changing TV industry.
For more information visit the official site NEM Dubrovnik 2023.