The main stage program’s first programming details include conversations and fireside chats with:
• Former Chairman of WarnerMedia Entertainment, Chairman of NBCUniversal Television Group, and founder of the production studio The Green Room, Bob Greenblatt will be interviewed by Soledad O’Brien;
• Chairman and CEO, Allen Media Group, Byron Allen;
• Chairman of the Americas, Banijay and President and CEO, Endemol Shine Holdings, Cris Abrego;
• President, ViacomCBS Global Distribution Group, Dan Cohen;
• Eagle Equity Investment Partner, Jeff Sagansky will be interviewed by Robert Friedman, CEO, Bungalow Media + Entertainment;
• Senior Media and Entertainment Analyst, BofA Securities, Inc., Jessica Reif Ehrlich
• Chief Lifestyle Brands Officer, Discovery Inc., Kathleen Finch;
• President of Ad Sales and Partnerships, NBCUniversal, Laura Molen.
The industry will once again converge in South Beach, home of the in-person return of the leading one-stop shop for commerce around global content. From production,distribution and streaming to advertising, marketing, and investing, every aspect of the content industry will be covered in conversation both by the speakers and the attendees networking throughout the hotel’s property. More details on leading executives speaking at the conference portion of the event will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Additionally, today, as a sign of the momentum NATPE is seeing as its early 2022 flagship event rapidly approaches, the organization has announced that A+E, Banijay Americas, Debmar-Mercury, Disney - ABC, Globo, MGM, NBCUniversal, Sony Pictures Television, Univision, ViacomCBS, and WarnerMedia are among the companies confirmed to attend the first major content event of the new year. Global streaming platforms such as Pluto, Tubi, and Redbox to participate as well.
Said JP Bommel, President and CEO, NATPE, “We are thrilled to be back in-person in Miami with safety as our main priority and, with a programming lineup that represents the evolution and transformation of the content industry. The conference is designed to address new business opportunities, new markets and financing of global productions as there is a huge demand for fresh content globally in television, film and streaming.”
Additional speakers and event updates will be published as they become available on NATPE’s website at: www.natpe.com.