Christian Meinberger joins the management team around Fred Kogel as Chief Digital Officer
Format | Munich | 06/06/2019
Fred Kogel added Christian Meinberger as another new member to his team. Starting June 1, Meinberger joined the management of the newly founded media company emerging from Tele M√ľnchen Group, Universum Film, i&u TV and Wiedemann & Berg Film as Chief Digital Officer.
In his new role, he will be responsible for expanding the digital business. This includes the development and production of digital originals, the development of new web-channels, as well as the strategic development of cross-platform social media promotions for all theatrical releases of the newly founded company.
Meinberger said, "It's great to help build up such an exciting new player in the German market. I am very much looking forward to this new task. My goal is to establish the new company as a reliable content partner for all digital platforms, as well as continue to consistently develop locally and internationally relevant productions and successful content."
Meinberger was co-founder of the multichannel network Studio 71 and as Chief Content Officer Europe responsible for the development, production and distribution of multi-screen content. One of his projects was the Grimme Prize-nominated format "LeFloid vs. The World." His work also included online and social media promotion, as well as video traffic. Furthermore, he was responsible for content acquisition and corporate development with regard to the integration of new brands and additional online platforms. He previously worked at ProSiebenSat.1, ZDF, Viacom and RTL II.
More episodes of non scripted format Queer Eye for Netflix
Joyn is the new platform launched by ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery
Good debut for the new Talpa Musical format Thank you for the Music
Stephan Katzmann joins as Managing Director Projects/Finance
La Vacanza Perfetta on air on the 18 of June on NOVE
- Rome - 19/06/2019 More episodes of daily soap Il Paradiso delle Signore: The series is produced by Aurora TV (Giannandrea Pecorelli) part of Banijay Group read more
- Rome - 14/06/2019 Fox comedy Romolo + Giuly rolling for the next year: Wildside is filming season 2 to be aired next Autumn read more
- Rome - 10/06/2019 In the afternoon of Canale5 debuts Turkish soap Bitter Sweet (Dolunay): Starting from June 10 read more
- Milan - 06/06/2019 Sky Uno will premiere new edition of 4 Hotel with Bruno Barbieri: The show is produced by Dry Media (Banijay Group) read more
- Rome - 05/06/2019 Rai2 premiered the original format Realiti : Produced by Fremantle is a social experiment involving young and adult public read more
- Verona - 05/06/2019 Music event Seat Music Awards 2019 on Rai1 from Arena di Verona: The event will be aired on June 5th and 6th read more
- Montecarlo - 19/06/2019 Announced the winners of the Monte-Carlo Television Festival: The Monte-Carlo Television Festival and Eurodata TV Worldwide announced together read more
- Montecarlo - 19/06/2019 Rai 1 drama My Brilliant Friedn awarded at the 14th Montecarlo Film Festival: The series produced by Wildside is on production with season 2 read more
- Dubrovnik - 14/06/2019 Last day of NEM offered a glimpse at possibilities of local productions: n its last day, NEM shifted its focus on local productions which are more welcome today in the European market read more
- Los Angeles - 05/06/2019 Lorenzo Soria named president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association : Born in Argentina, spent his formative years in Italy, in Milan read more
- Los Angeles - 05/06/2019 Why Do We Dance - To Provoke won the FAFF award as Best Dance Film: On air on Sky Arte Italy but also on Sky on demand read more
- Rome - 03/06/2019 Natpe Budapest 2019: Mediaset Distribution and MGE present new titles: Telenovelas from Mega Chile and drama series from Canale 5 will be launched during the event at the Hilton read more