The Voice of Italy recorded 2.2 million viewers on Rai 2
Italian News | Milan | 08/05/2019
Rai 2 is still performing very strongly with the 3rd episode of singing talent show The Voice of Italy season 6, broadcast on Tuesday, May 7 in prime time, the show recorded 2.2 million viewers with an audience share of 10.5%. Produced by Wavy on a Talpa Media's format.
Rai 1 dropped the drama series on Acquila's earthquake L'Aquila - Grande Speranze and broadcast a movie instead.
Nove broadcast the documentary Tutta la verit√† - Il Mostro di Firenze that recorded 366.000 viewers with an audience share of 1.5%.
LA Screenings: Lux Vide I Diavoli to premiere in the US
Rai 1 talk show Che Tempo che fa recorded 4 million viewers
Canale 5 to premiere All Together Now on May 16 in prime time
Rai 1 Talk Show Che Tempo Che Fa announced the early closing
Rai 1 drama Mentro ero via closed with 5.3 million viewers on Thursday May 9
- Los Angeles - 23/05/2019 LA Screenings: Lux Vide I Diavoli to premiere in the US: An Italian production will be launched for the first time during the Screenings in Los Angeles read more
- Milan - 20/05/2019 Rai 1 talk show Che Tempo che fa recorded 4 million viewers : Canale 5 medical drama recorded 2 million viewers read more
- Milan - 15/05/2019 Canale 5 to premiere All Together Now on May 16 in prime time: The two hosts are Michelle Hunziker and dj-rapper singer J-AX read more
- Rome - 13/05/2019 Rai 1 Talk Show Che Tempo Che Fa announced the early closing: The host Fabio Fazio in the middle of a political controversy with the right part read more
- Milan - 10/05/2019 Rai 1 drama Mentro ero via closed with 5.3 million viewers on Thursday May 9: The last episode starring Vittoria Puccini achieved a very good result on pubcaster read more
- Milan - 09/05/2019 Champions League Ajax-Tottenham conquered 5.2 million viewers on Rai 1: Canale 5 talk show recorded 2.3 million viewers with an audience share of 14.5% read more
- Zaghreb - 23/05/2019 Nem 2019 a rich panel of guests to be present in Dubrovnik from 10th to 13 June: We are less than a month from the beginning of the biggest regional event dedicated to the TV industry in CEE read more
- Los Angeles - 22/05/2019 Natpe announces LA based streaming plus with 4 major streamers: Cbs All Access, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube all confirmed to address delegates in July read more
- Budapest - 15/05/2019 PITCH & PLAY LIVE! Selection Committee revealed: The deadline for all entries is May 31, 2019 and the event will be held in Natpe Budapest read more
- Zaghreb - 08/05/2019 Nem 2019: announced the presence of Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union: Unveiled the full agenda of the upcoming event held in Dubrovnik next June read more
- Zaghreb - 03/05/2019 Nem 2019 the biggest event in the CEE is approaching in Dubrovnik: The biggest and most beautiful TV-industry event in the CEE region is returning soon read more
- Sofia - 03/05/2019 CEETV and TVBIZZ very pleased with the inaugural PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE: The screening event launched before MIPTV Event in Cannes read more