CEETV and TVBIZZ very pleased with the inaugural PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE
Tv Events | Sofia | 03/05/2019
CEETV and TVBIZZ are very pleased with the launch of the inaugural PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE a brand-new online screening event, that enjoyed strong interest from international distributors and buyers in the days leading up to MIPTV 2019.
PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE was held right before MIPTV 2019 providing format creators and distributors an excellent opportunity to promote their new titles to thousands of buyers ahead of the market. Access to the PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE online event was free for all CEETV and TVBIZZ subscribers and also to anyone from the industry who registered on www.pitchplay.tv. The event's newsletters showcasing the formats reached over 10.000 TV professionals and generated over 2.500 video plays. On social media, the formats presented by PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE got over 6.000 impressions. The Top 5 most-screened shows included ITV Studios' Catchpoint, Red Arrow Studios International's Next Exit: Love, Vivendi Entertainment's The Secret Song, Global Agency's The Villa and Magnify Media's Fittest Family.
"The inaugural PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE was able to attract the interest of both major international distributors and buyers and we are already seeing some fresh deals for the formats that took part in the FORMATCASE which we will continue to organize in the future. Furthermore, the pitchplay.tv platform remains open for content creators and distributors willing to present their shows to the international TV industry," says Georgi R. Chakarov, CEO of TVBIZZ Group.
"We invite companies to join pitchplay.tv and add their new shows to the video platform. Through our regular newsletters we will be promoting the latest entries on PITCH&PLAY to the international TV community helping great new ideas reach the widest possible audience," Stanislav Kimchev, SVP Global Sales, adds.
Rai 1 drama My Brilliant Friedn awarded at the 14th Montecarlo Film Festival
Announced the winners of the Monte-Carlo Television Festival
Last day of NEM offered a glimpse at possibilities of local productions
Why Do We Dance - To Provoke won the FAFF award as Best Dance Film
Lorenzo Soria named president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association
- Rome - 19/06/2019 More episodes of daily soap Il Paradiso delle Signore: The series is produced by Aurora TV (Giannandrea Pecorelli) part of Banijay Group read more
- Rome - 14/06/2019 Fox comedy Romolo + Giuly rolling for the next year: Wildside is filming season 2 to be aired next Autumn read more
- Rome - 10/06/2019 In the afternoon of Canale5 debuts Turkish soap Bitter Sweet (Dolunay): Starting from June 10 read more
- Milan - 06/06/2019 Sky Uno will premiere new edition of 4 Hotel with Bruno Barbieri: The show is produced by Dry Media (Banijay Group) read more
- Rome - 05/06/2019 Rai2 premiered the original format Realiti : Produced by Fremantle is a social experiment involving young and adult public read more
- Verona - 05/06/2019 Music event Seat Music Awards 2019 on Rai1 from Arena di Verona: The event will be aired on June 5th and 6th read more
- Montecarlo - 19/06/2019 Announced the winners of the Monte-Carlo Television Festival: The Monte-Carlo Television Festival and Eurodata TV Worldwide announced together read more
- Montecarlo - 19/06/2019 Rai 1 drama My Brilliant Friedn awarded at the 14th Montecarlo Film Festival: The series produced by Wildside is on production with season 2 read more
- Dubrovnik - 14/06/2019 Last day of NEM offered a glimpse at possibilities of local productions: n its last day, NEM shifted its focus on local productions which are more welcome today in the European market read more
- Los Angeles - 05/06/2019 Lorenzo Soria named president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association : Born in Argentina, spent his formative years in Italy, in Milan read more
- Los Angeles - 05/06/2019 Why Do We Dance - To Provoke won the FAFF award as Best Dance Film: On air on Sky Arte Italy but also on Sky on demand read more
- Rome - 03/06/2019 Natpe Budapest 2019: Mediaset Distribution and MGE present new titles: Telenovelas from Mega Chile and drama series from Canale 5 will be launched during the event at the Hilton read more