Canale 5 thriller The Silence of Water ended with 3m
Italian News | Rome | 25/03/2019
The last episode of thriller drama series Il Silenzio dell'Acqua (The Silence of Water) broadcast by Canale 5 on Sunday, March 24 in prime time, recorded 3 million viewers with an audience share of 14.31%.
The series set in a small community close to beautiful landscape of Trieste is based on the murder of a young lady Laura Mancini...the final episode is full of mysteries and intrigues as the killer is revelated.
Produce by Vela Film and Mediaset, written by Leonardo Valenti and Jean Ludwigg, the drama is distributed by Mediaset Distribution at Miptv in Cannes (April 7-10).
Rai 2 premiered The Voice of Italy with 2.4 milion viewers
Mediaset opens the set of new drama series Oltre la soglia (Beyond the threshold)
Rai1 broadcast a series dedicated to the earthquake in the city of Aquila
Mediaset received a lot of interest for The Silence of Water at MIPTV 2019
Rai1 dancing show Ballando Con Le Stelle won pt slot with 4.5m
- Milan - 25/04/2019 Rai 2 premiered The Voice of Italy with 2.4 milion viewers : The sixth season of hit singing talent show back on the Italian pubcaster read more
- Rome - 18/04/2019 Mediaset opens the set of new drama series Oltre la soglia (Beyond the threshold): Starring Gabriella Pession and produced by Paypermoon Italia for RTI Group read more
- Rome - 16/04/2019 Rai1 broadcast a series dedicated to the earthquake in the city of Aquila: Ten years after the terrible event there are still many things to do... read more
- Milan - 14/04/2019 Rai1 dancing show Ballando Con Le Stelle won pt slot with 4.5m: Canale5 talent Amici scored 3.9m viewers read more
- Milan - 12/04/2019 Big Brother 16 premiered on Canale 5 with 3.4 million viewers on the first episode: The new season hosted by Barbara d'Urso reached the young audience also on social with the hashtag #GF16 read more
- Rome - 12/04/2019 Mediaset received a lot of interest for The Silence of Water at MIPTV 2019: The most talked title at the stand was the recently series launched by Canale 5 read more
- Cannes - 06/04/2019 MipTv 2019 starts today with a full agenda of events and meetings: Today, the top week-end events, MIPDoc, MIPFormats and MIPDramas read more
- Cannes - 27/03/2019 MipDoc project pitches unveil 10 finalists: The event will be held at the JW Marriott Cannes before MIPTV market read more
- Lile - 27/03/2019 Series Mania Forum announces winner of the co-pro pitching sessions: Series Mania Forum Best Project Award given to French drama series “Purple” read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more