Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers
Italian News | Rome | 22/03/2019
Rai 1 drama series Che Dio Ci Aiuti season 5 closed on Thursday night, March 21 with 5.713 million viewers and an audience share of 25.5%.
Canale 5 movie Non si ruba a casa dei ladri in the same slot recorded almost 3 million viewers with an audience share of 13.15.
Maststerchef on Sky Uno recorded 736.000 viewers with an audience share of 2.9% in the first episode and 655.000 viewers with an audience share of 3.3% in the second.
Le Iene Special on Italia 1 recorded 1.5 million viewers with an audience share of 8.3%
Rai 2 premiered The Voice of Italy with 2.4 milion viewers
Mediaset opens the set of new drama series Oltre la soglia (Beyond the threshold)
Rai1 broadcast a series dedicated to the earthquake in the city of Aquila
Mediaset received a lot of interest for The Silence of Water at MIPTV 2019
Rai1 dancing show Ballando Con Le Stelle won pt slot with 4.5m
- Milan - 25/04/2019 Rai 2 premiered The Voice of Italy with 2.4 milion viewers : The sixth season of hit singing talent show back on the Italian pubcaster read more
- Rome - 18/04/2019 Mediaset opens the set of new drama series Oltre la soglia (Beyond the threshold): Starring Gabriella Pession and produced by Paypermoon Italia for RTI Group read more
- Rome - 16/04/2019 Rai1 broadcast a series dedicated to the earthquake in the city of Aquila: Ten years after the terrible event there are still many things to do... read more
- Milan - 14/04/2019 Rai1 dancing show Ballando Con Le Stelle won pt slot with 4.5m: Canale5 talent Amici scored 3.9m viewers read more
- Milan - 12/04/2019 Big Brother 16 premiered on Canale 5 with 3.4 million viewers on the first episode: The new season hosted by Barbara d'Urso reached the young audience also on social with the hashtag #GF16 read more
- Rome - 12/04/2019 Mediaset received a lot of interest for The Silence of Water at MIPTV 2019: The most talked title at the stand was the recently series launched by Canale 5 read more
- Cannes - 06/04/2019 MipTv 2019 starts today with a full agenda of events and meetings: Today, the top week-end events, MIPDoc, MIPFormats and MIPDramas read more
- Cannes - 27/03/2019 MipDoc project pitches unveil 10 finalists: The event will be held at the JW Marriott Cannes before MIPTV market read more
- Lile - 27/03/2019 Series Mania Forum announces winner of the co-pro pitching sessions: Series Mania Forum Best Project Award given to French drama series “Purple” read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more