5 Gold Rings kicks off strong in Thailand
Format | London | 06/03/2019
Talpa‚Äôs connected game show 5 Gold Rings premiered this week in Thailand and scored outstanding ratings! The launch episode was watched by more than 1,5 million viewers and scored a 18.3% total market share, making it the winner in its time slot. The show is locally produced by Zense Entertainment.
5 Gold Rings is a connected game show in which every pixel counts. A huge interactive LED floor projects amazing animated pictures that are the base of each question. Players need to put the rings on the correct answer, but the rings become smaller throughout the game, making it even more challenging - whilst the difficulty level of the questions remains the same.
5 Gold Rings is also available as stand-alone game, within the same app as the play along. This means that audiences are able to play the 5 Gold Rings game anytime, anywhere: even when the TV show is not on air!
5 Gold Rings is co-created by Talpa and Possessed, part of ITV Studios.
- Rome - 25/03/2019 Canale 5 thriller The Silence of Water ended with : The series is presented in Cannes during Miptv read more
- Rome - 22/03/2019 Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers: Masterchef back on Sky Uno with 736.000 viewers read more
- Milan - 20/03/2019 Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment : The incident occurred following the opening of a FB page without authorization read more
- Rome - 20/03/2019 Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers: The documentary presented by Alberto Angela is attracting with the Italian beauties read more
- Rome - 19/03/2019 Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night: Rival Canale 5 broadcast the 10th episode of Survivor Vip read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Ciao Darwin 8 premiered with more than 4 million viewers: The italian format licenced in many CEE countries read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more
- Paris - 15/03/2019 Michael Aragon to keynote at Miptv on Wednesday 10 April: The senior vice president of content at Twitch oversees acquisition of Pokemon and Doctor Who read more
- Manchester - 11/03/2019 K7 Media, will deliver a keynote at the much-anticipated pre-Brexit event: The conference titled Content without borders read more
- Paris - 07/03/2019 MIPDoc 2019 presents a series of high-profile premiere showcases: From ZDF Enterprises, Off the Fence, Smithsonian Channel with Arrow Media... read more