Netflix will launch new season of Queer Eye in March
Factual Entertainment | USA | 14/02/2019
Global streaming platform Netflix revealed that the third season of its Emmy Award-winning reality lifestyle program Queer Eye will return this spring.
Produced by Scout Productions and ITV Entertainment, the eight-episode season three pick up will see the Fab Five head to Kansas City, Missouri to bring their brand of self-love, confidence and encouragement to a new crop of notables. Production for season 3 began on July 16.
The rebooted Queer Eye returned to Netflix in 2018 as part of the digital streamerâ€™s efforts to help foster unity in a country that is politically split, the company stated at the time. The revamped series introduced global audiences to a modern aesthetic, diverse perspectives and a brand new Fab Five with food expert Antoni Porowski, interior designer Bobby Berk, culture expert Karamo Brown, grooming expert Jonathan Van Ness and fashion expert Tan France.
Queer Eye is executive produced by David Collins, Michael Williams and Rob Eric for Scout Productions. David George, Adam Sher, David Eilenberg and Jordana Hochman serve as executive producers for ITV Entertainment. Jennifer Lane serves as showrunner and executive producer. Queer Eye Season 3 launches globally across Netflix on March 15, 2019.
Real Time presents factual entertainment Change with me hosted by Carla Gozzi
Canale 5 to broadcast documentary Hitler vs Picasso with actor Toni Servillo
All3 Media signed non scripted deal in Canada with different titles
Armoza Formats sends The Conflict to Poland
Nove Racconta propone il documentario Sirene dedicato ai casi di cronaca
- Rome - 12/08/2019 A drama will be produced in memory of 1981 tragedy of Vermicino: According to Corriere della Sera the series will be aired by Mediaset read more
- Rome - 09/08/2019 Actor Beppe Fiorello is filming a new fiction Gli orologi del diavolo: Starting last July it’s based on a true story read more
- Rome - 09/08/2019 Luca Guadagnino is filming a new series : The drama is produced by Wildside, Sky and HBO read more
- Rome - 09/08/2019 TV event Miss Italia is back on Rai 1: The beauty talent contest is celebrating its 80 anniversary read more
- Rome - 08/08/2019 Ilary Blasi and Totti are filming the first two episodes of sitcom Casa Totti: Not revealed the channel that will aired the series read more
- Milan - 08/08/2019 Chef Cracco and Camihawke will present a daily cooking show on Rai2: The stripped appointment will be aired before the newscast read more
- Singapore - 13/08/2019 SAFF announces a rich line-up of panels: The project since 2015 is a key event in The regions read more
- Cannes - 25/07/2019 Head line up for Mipcom 2019 keynotes: Amazon, Tubi and Twitter Execs: It will takes place from 14 to 17 October read more
- Cannes - 24/07/2019 Reed MIDEM unveils MIPTV Transformation: MIPTV 2020 will takes place from March 30 to Apri 2 read more
- Singapore - 17/07/2019 ATF 2019 announces first round of Keynotes by iQIYI and Reliance Entertainment: The summit to be held in December 3 in Singapore read more
- Los Angeles - 17/07/2019 Announced the 2019 Emmy Awards : Game of Thrones has picked up 32 nominations read more
- Singapore - 12/07/2019 ATF Chinese Pitch begins search for fresh content for chinese-speaking markets: Other pitch competitions – ATF Animation Pitch, ATF Formats Pitch and ATF Film Pitch – to open doors for budding producers read more