Netflix will launch new season of Queer Eye in March
Factual Entertainment | USA | 14/02/2019
Global streaming platform Netflix revealed that the third season of its Emmy Award-winning reality lifestyle program Queer Eye will return this spring.
Produced by Scout Productions and ITV Entertainment, the eight-episode season three pick up will see the Fab Five head to Kansas City, Missouri to bring their brand of self-love, confidence and encouragement to a new crop of notables. Production for season 3 began on July 16.
The rebooted Queer Eye returned to Netflix in 2018 as part of the digital streamerâ€™s efforts to help foster unity in a country that is politically split, the company stated at the time. The revamped series introduced global audiences to a modern aesthetic, diverse perspectives and a brand new Fab Five with food expert Antoni Porowski, interior designer Bobby Berk, culture expert Karamo Brown, grooming expert Jonathan Van Ness and fashion expert Tan France.
Queer Eye is executive produced by David Collins, Michael Williams and Rob Eric for Scout Productions. David George, Adam Sher, David Eilenberg and Jordana Hochman serve as executive producers for ITV Entertainment. Jennifer Lane serves as showrunner and executive producer. Queer Eye Season 3 launches globally across Netflix on March 15, 2019.
All3 Media signed non scripted deal in Canada with different titles
Armoza Formats sends The Conflict to Poland
Nove Racconta propone il documentario Sirene dedicato ai casi di cronaca
Rive Gauche Television secures raft of factual licensing deals for Miptv
DCD Rights renews output deal with Open University for the distribution
- Rome - 19/06/2019 More episodes of daily soap Il Paradiso delle Signore: The series is produced by Aurora TV (Giannandrea Pecorelli) part of Banijay Group read more
- Rome - 14/06/2019 Fox comedy Romolo + Giuly rolling for the next year: Wildside is filming season 2 to be aired next Autumn read more
- Rome - 10/06/2019 In the afternoon of Canale5 debuts Turkish soap Bitter Sweet (Dolunay): Starting from June 10 read more
- Milan - 06/06/2019 Sky Uno will premiere new edition of 4 Hotel with Bruno Barbieri: The show is produced by Dry Media (Banijay Group) read more
- Rome - 05/06/2019 Rai2 premiered the original format Realiti : Produced by Fremantle is a social experiment involving young and adult public read more
- Verona - 05/06/2019 Music event Seat Music Awards 2019 on Rai1 from Arena di Verona: The event will be aired on June 5th and 6th read more
- Montecarlo - 19/06/2019 Announced the winners of the Monte-Carlo Television Festival: The Monte-Carlo Television Festival and Eurodata TV Worldwide announced together read more
- Montecarlo - 19/06/2019 Rai 1 drama My Brilliant Friedn awarded at the 14th Montecarlo Film Festival: The series produced by Wildside is on production with season 2 read more
- Dubrovnik - 14/06/2019 Last day of NEM offered a glimpse at possibilities of local productions: n its last day, NEM shifted its focus on local productions which are more welcome today in the European market read more
- Los Angeles - 05/06/2019 Lorenzo Soria named president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association : Born in Argentina, spent his formative years in Italy, in Milan read more
- Los Angeles - 05/06/2019 Why Do We Dance - To Provoke won the FAFF award as Best Dance Film: On air on Sky Arte Italy but also on Sky on demand read more
- Rome - 03/06/2019 Natpe Budapest 2019: Mediaset Distribution and MGE present new titles: Telenovelas from Mega Chile and drama series from Canale 5 will be launched during the event at the Hilton read more