Rai1 premiered new season of drama Che Dio ci aiuti - 6.1m viewers
Italian News | Milano | 11/01/2019
On Thursday, January 10 Rai1 premiered the 5th season of drama series Che Dio ci aiuti 5 that won prime time slot with very big results - 6.112.000 viewers and an audience share of 26.4%. Produced by Lux Vide. Starring Elena Sofia Ricci [in picture with the actress Valeria Fabrizi] in the role of Suor Angela.
Competitor Canale5 broadcast the movie American Sniper that recorded 2.047.000 viewers and an audience share of 10.1%.
NOVE broadcast the final episode of the documentary Il giorno del giudizio that achieved 482.000 viewers and an audience share of 1.9%. Produced by Nonpanic (Banijay Group). It talks about the capture of the fugitive Michele Zagaria.
On SKy Uno the final episode of cooking competition MasterChef All Stars recorded 719.000 viewers (2.7%) in the first episode and 644.000 (3.1%) in the second.
Canale 5 thriller The Silence of Water ended with
Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers
Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers
Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment
Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night
- Rome - 25/03/2019 Canale 5 thriller The Silence of Water ended with : The series is presented in Cannes during Miptv read more
- Rome - 22/03/2019 Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers: Masterchef back on Sky Uno with 736.000 viewers read more
- Milan - 20/03/2019 Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment : The incident occurred following the opening of a FB page without authorization read more
- Rome - 20/03/2019 Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers: The documentary presented by Alberto Angela is attracting with the Italian beauties read more
- Rome - 19/03/2019 Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night: Rival Canale 5 broadcast the 10th episode of Survivor Vip read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Ciao Darwin 8 premiered with more than 4 million viewers: The italian format licenced in many CEE countries read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more
- Paris - 15/03/2019 Michael Aragon to keynote at Miptv on Wednesday 10 April: The senior vice president of content at Twitch oversees acquisition of Pokemon and Doctor Who read more
- Manchester - 11/03/2019 K7 Media, will deliver a keynote at the much-anticipated pre-Brexit event: The conference titled Content without borders read more
- Paris - 07/03/2019 MIPDoc 2019 presents a series of high-profile premiere showcases: From ZDF Enterprises, Off the Fence, Smithsonian Channel with Arrow Media... read more