Rai1 football match Juventus-Manchested Unt won pt slot with 6.2m viewers
Italian News | Milano | 08/11/2018
On Wednesday, November 7 Rai1 broadcast the football match Juventus - Manchester United that won prime time slot with 6.269.000 viewers and an audience share of 24.09%.
In the same slot competitor Rai2 broadcast the final episode of drama series Rocco Schiavone 2 that recorded 2.690.000 viewers and an audience share of 11.15%. Starring Marco Giallini. Produced by Cross Production and Rai Fiction.
Rai3 broadcast new episode of talk show Chi l'ha visto? that involved 2.220.000 viewers and an audience share of 10.06%. Hosted by Federica Sciarelli.
Canale5 broadcast the movie Diana - La storia segreta di Lady D that achieved 1.583.000 viewers and an audience share of 7.26%.
Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers
Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers
Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment
Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night
Sunday night loses viewers both on Rai 1 and Canale 5
- Rome - 22/03/2019 Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers: Masterchef back on Sky Uno with 736.000 viewers read more
- Milan - 20/03/2019 Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment : The incident occurred following the opening of a FB page without authorization read more
- Rome - 20/03/2019 Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers: The documentary presented by Alberto Angela is attracting with the Italian beauties read more
- Rome - 19/03/2019 Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night: Rival Canale 5 broadcast the 10th episode of Survivor Vip read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Ciao Darwin 8 premiered with more than 4 million viewers: The italian format licenced in many CEE countries read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Sunday night loses viewers both on Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster achieved 3.5 million viewers read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more
- Paris - 15/03/2019 Michael Aragon to keynote at Miptv on Wednesday 10 April: The senior vice president of content at Twitch oversees acquisition of Pokemon and Doctor Who read more
- Manchester - 11/03/2019 K7 Media, will deliver a keynote at the much-anticipated pre-Brexit event: The conference titled Content without borders read more
- Paris - 07/03/2019 MIPDoc 2019 presents a series of high-profile premiere showcases: From ZDF Enterprises, Off the Fence, Smithsonian Channel with Arrow Media... read more