Mipcom: Asia gets divided by Talpa
Format | Cannes | 16/10/2018
Talpa has licensed general knowledge gameshow format Divided to broadcasters in three Asian countries.
The format has been picked up in Thailand, India and Vietnam, taking the total number of international versions to 21.
In Thailand, Divided will be produced by Memiti ahead of premiering on Channel 3 in January next year.
Talpa‚Äôs Indian deal covers two versions in different languages that will air simultaneously on Star-owned Vijay, one in Kannada and one in Tamil. The 40-episode Indian versions will be produced by Banijay Asia.
In Vietnam, media buyer TN&K has licensed two seasons of the gameshow.
Divided is a fast-paced gameshow involving three strangers who are made to work as a team to build a pot of cash. The proceeds are then divided unequally, requiring the contenstants to agree on who gets what share.
- Rome - 22/03/2019 Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers: Masterchef back on Sky Uno with 736.000 viewers read more
- Milan - 20/03/2019 Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment : The incident occurred following the opening of a FB page without authorization read more
- Rome - 20/03/2019 Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers: The documentary presented by Alberto Angela is attracting with the Italian beauties read more
- Rome - 19/03/2019 Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night: Rival Canale 5 broadcast the 10th episode of Survivor Vip read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Ciao Darwin 8 premiered with more than 4 million viewers: The italian format licenced in many CEE countries read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Sunday night loses viewers both on Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster achieved 3.5 million viewers read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more
- Paris - 15/03/2019 Michael Aragon to keynote at Miptv on Wednesday 10 April: The senior vice president of content at Twitch oversees acquisition of Pokemon and Doctor Who read more
- Manchester - 11/03/2019 K7 Media, will deliver a keynote at the much-anticipated pre-Brexit event: The conference titled Content without borders read more
- Paris - 07/03/2019 MIPDoc 2019 presents a series of high-profile premiere showcases: From ZDF Enterprises, Off the Fence, Smithsonian Channel with Arrow Media... read more