Mediaset Espana acquired Turkish drama Endless Love
Scripted Format | Madrid | 10/10/2018
Turkish distributor Inter Medya announced the sale of Endless Love (Kara Sevda) to the Spanish broadcaster Mediaset, which will be broadcast in October. Endless Love is one of the most significant titles in Turkish drama history and has reached the audiences of more than 80 countries worldwide.
"The success of the Turkish series on LATAM has opened a route to Spain and demonstrated that there is a truly high-quality alternative to traditional telenovelas for a brave transmitter and we are pleased that Mediaset has a chance at Turkish content. This series causes a lot of excitement for buyers across the globe as not only does it showcase an outstanding production value but also a very strong and dramatic storyline." says Can Okan CEO & Founder of Inter Medya.
Endless Love won the International Emmy for Best Telenovela last year, marking a milestone for the Turkish television industry. In addition, the series won the Special Jury Prize at the Seoul International Drama Awards in 2016. Endless Love tells the story of a working-class family who falls in love with a high-class senior student at a university.
- Los Angeles - 23/05/2019 LA Screenings: Lux Vide I Diavoli to premiere in the US: An Italian production will be launched for the first time during the Screenings in Los Angeles read more
- Milan - 20/05/2019 Rai 1 talk show Che Tempo che fa recorded 4 million viewers : Canale 5 medical drama recorded 2 million viewers read more
- Milan - 15/05/2019 Canale 5 to premiere All Together Now on May 16 in prime time: The two hosts are Michelle Hunziker and dj-rapper singer J-AX read more
- Rome - 13/05/2019 Rai 1 Talk Show Che Tempo Che Fa announced the early closing: The host Fabio Fazio in the middle of a political controversy with the right part read more
- Milan - 10/05/2019 Rai 1 drama Mentro ero via closed with 5.3 million viewers on Thursday May 9: The last episode starring Vittoria Puccini achieved a very good result on pubcaster read more
- Milan - 09/05/2019 Champions League Ajax-Tottenham conquered 5.2 million viewers on Rai 1: Canale 5 talk show recorded 2.3 million viewers with an audience share of 14.5% read more
- Zaghreb - 23/05/2019 Nem 2019 a rich panel of guests to be present in Dubrovnik from 10th to 13 June: We are less than a month from the beginning of the biggest regional event dedicated to the TV industry in CEE read more
- Los Angeles - 22/05/2019 Natpe announces LA based streaming plus with 4 major streamers: Cbs All Access, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube all confirmed to address delegates in July read more
- Budapest - 15/05/2019 PITCH & PLAY LIVE! Selection Committee revealed: The deadline for all entries is May 31, 2019 and the event will be held in Natpe Budapest read more
- Zaghreb - 08/05/2019 Nem 2019: announced the presence of Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union: Unveiled the full agenda of the upcoming event held in Dubrovnik next June read more
- Zaghreb - 03/05/2019 Nem 2019 the biggest event in the CEE is approaching in Dubrovnik: The biggest and most beautiful TV-industry event in the CEE region is returning soon read more
- Sofia - 03/05/2019 CEETV and TVBIZZ very pleased with the inaugural PITCH&PLAY FORMATCASE: The screening event launched before MIPTV Event in Cannes read more