Global Genesis Group will produce new animated series Action Mice
Format | Henderson, NV | 16/04/2018
Animated film veterans Kevin Munroe (TMNT, Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, Troll: The Tale of a Tail) and Steve Lumley (TMNT, The Iron Giant, Osmosis Jones) have signed on with Global Genesis Group to produce the exciting new animated series Action Mice.
"Action Mice" is an animated action/adventure series reminiscent of the classic cartoons Transformers and Thunder Cats, and it's ready to bring back that same magical feeling of fun. Action Mice are a specialized military task force of battle-hardened mice with one single goal; to combat the increasing onslaught of the Iron Weasels. The world needs new tiny heroes, and the Action Mice are here!
From writing on prestigious franchise projects like "TMNT" to directing Global Genesis Group's upcoming animated feature film "Troll: Tale of a Tail," Kevin Munroe has established himself as a major force in the animation community. By the same token, Steve Lumley's artistic expertise on projects like Disney's "Cinderella" and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" has made him a fixture in the world of cinematic animation.
"With a flawless track record of achievements in theatrical animation, visionaries Munroe and Lumley bring a wealth of experience to Global Genesis Group's latest animated series. We are so excited to have talent of this caliber on board," stated Rick Romano, President of Global Genesis Group.
- Rome - 22/03/2019 Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers: Masterchef back on Sky Uno with 736.000 viewers read more
- Milan - 20/03/2019 Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment : The incident occurred following the opening of a FB page without authorization read more
- Rome - 20/03/2019 Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers: The documentary presented by Alberto Angela is attracting with the Italian beauties read more
- Rome - 19/03/2019 Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night: Rival Canale 5 broadcast the 10th episode of Survivor Vip read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Ciao Darwin 8 premiered with more than 4 million viewers: The italian format licenced in many CEE countries read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Sunday night loses viewers both on Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster achieved 3.5 million viewers read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more
- Paris - 15/03/2019 Michael Aragon to keynote at Miptv on Wednesday 10 April: The senior vice president of content at Twitch oversees acquisition of Pokemon and Doctor Who read more
- Manchester - 11/03/2019 K7 Media, will deliver a keynote at the much-anticipated pre-Brexit event: The conference titled Content without borders read more
- Paris - 07/03/2019 MIPDoc 2019 presents a series of high-profile premiere showcases: From ZDF Enterprises, Off the Fence, Smithsonian Channel with Arrow Media... read more