Rai1 premiered new edition of historical show La Corrida - 6m viewers
Italian News | Milano | 14/04/2018
On Friday, April 13 Rai1 premiered new edition of historical tv program La Corrida that was born 50 years ago, created by Corrado and Riccardo Mantoni. The show won prime time slot with 5.999.000 viewers and an audience share of 27.44%. Hosted by Carlo Conti with Ludovica Caranis. Produced by Magnolia.
In the same slot Canale5 broadcast new episode of Spanish soap opera Il Segreto that recorded 1.981.000 viewers and an audience share of 10.36%. Produced by Boomerang TV.
NOVE broadcast the episode of one man show Fratelli di Crozza that recorded 1.201.000 viewers and an audience share of 4.90%. Produced by ITV Movie. Hosted by Maurizio Crozza.
TV8 broadcast new episode of traveling cooking show Alessandro Borghese - 4 Ristoranti that recorded 543.000 viewers and an audience share of 2.44%. Hosted by Alessandro Borghese. Produced by Dry Media.
RealTime broadcast the 2nd episode of Italian adaptation of entertainment show This Time Next Year, Da qui a un anno, that achieved 277.000 viewers and an audience share of 1.13%. Hosted by Serena Rossi. Produced by Magnolia.
Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers
Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers
Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment
Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night
Sunday night loses viewers both on Rai 1 and Canale 5
- Rome - 22/03/2019 Rai 1 series Che Dio ci Aiuti 5 closed with 5.7 million viewers: Masterchef back on Sky Uno with 736.000 viewers read more
- Milan - 20/03/2019 Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment : The incident occurred following the opening of a FB page without authorization read more
- Rome - 20/03/2019 Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers: The documentary presented by Alberto Angela is attracting with the Italian beauties read more
- Rome - 19/03/2019 Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night: Rival Canale 5 broadcast the 10th episode of Survivor Vip read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Ciao Darwin 8 premiered with more than 4 million viewers: The italian format licenced in many CEE countries read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Sunday night loses viewers both on Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster achieved 3.5 million viewers read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more
- Paris - 15/03/2019 Michael Aragon to keynote at Miptv on Wednesday 10 April: The senior vice president of content at Twitch oversees acquisition of Pokemon and Doctor Who read more
- Manchester - 11/03/2019 K7 Media, will deliver a keynote at the much-anticipated pre-Brexit event: The conference titled Content without borders read more
- Paris - 07/03/2019 MIPDoc 2019 presents a series of high-profile premiere showcases: From ZDF Enterprises, Off the Fence, Smithsonian Channel with Arrow Media... read more