Success for Talpa formats in Easter Europe
Format | Hilversum | 06/03/2018
Central and Eastern Europe have a taste for Talpa formats! In Slovakia broadcaster RTVS has recommissioned a second season of the health quiz Body Talk, a 5th season of What do I Know and I Love My Country is starting its 7th season later this year. With 33 international versions of this nostalgic entertainment show, I Love My Country is proving it's still a very successful format across the globe, and the countries where it airs are returning the love! The show will be hitting its 10th season in Hungary on MTVA, its 6th in the Czech Republic and in Serbia the 4th season just launched! On TVP2 in Poland the 11th season will start airing this March. The extraordinary recommission rate of I Love My Country makes it one of the strongest entertainment titles in the format landscape today.
Russia is accepting a challenge once more; Channel One has recommissioned a second series of the record-breaking show Challenge Me, in which ordinary people set unique records by doing something bizarre, funny or downright spectacular.
And in a recently launched fifth series of The Voice Kids, Russian's best young vocalists try to impress the country's top recording artists. The show has touched viewers across the country and proven to be a strong pillar in the broadcasting schedule. In Romania a second season of The Voice Kids will air this summer after a successful first season on ProTV. And with almost 50% market share the launch episode of The Voice season 5 in Bulgaria achieved impressive ratings with +25.3% compared to slot average in key demo. These flagship formats continue to grow and secure great ratings season after season!
- Milan - 20/03/2019 Mediaset vs Yahoo won a copyright infringment : The incident occurred following the opening of a FB page without authorization read more
- Rome - 20/03/2019 Rai 1 Meraviglie won the slot in prime time with more than 4 million viewers: The documentary presented by Alberto Angela is attracting with the Italian beauties read more
- Rome - 19/03/2019 Rai The Name of the Rose loses viewers on Monday Night: Rival Canale 5 broadcast the 10th episode of Survivor Vip read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Ciao Darwin 8 premiered with more than 4 million viewers: The italian format licenced in many CEE countries read more
- Rome - 18/03/2019 Sunday night loses viewers both on Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster achieved 3.5 million viewers read more
- Rome - 15/03/2019 Canale 5 Ciao Darwin is back on Friday 15 March with Paolo Bonolis: The irriverent variety show is back for its 8th seasons with the celeb comedian duo read more
- Cannes - 20/03/2019 2nd Kids Live Action Pitch and inaugural Pre-School Animation Pitch unveils selection: They will take place during In Development Kids in Cannes read more
- Manchester - 20/03/2019 K7 Media set to headline record-breaking seven sessions at MIPTV 2019: CEO Keri Lewis Brown will be very busy with her colleagues in Cannes read more
- London - 19/03/2019 Race for Real is the only italian format included in C21 Format Awards finalist: The show produced for Italia 1 is produced by Prodotto and distributed by Mediaset Distribution at MIPTV read more
- Paris - 15/03/2019 Michael Aragon to keynote at Miptv on Wednesday 10 April: The senior vice president of content at Twitch oversees acquisition of Pokemon and Doctor Who read more
- Manchester - 11/03/2019 K7 Media, will deliver a keynote at the much-anticipated pre-Brexit event: The conference titled Content without borders read more
- Paris - 07/03/2019 MIPDoc 2019 presents a series of high-profile premiere showcases: From ZDF Enterprises, Off the Fence, Smithsonian Channel with Arrow Media... read more