In each episode a family, but also couples of friends or singles, will test themselves in the kitchen to perform two dishes of the day following chef Genovese's step-by-step instructions live on video call. In addition to practice, families will also be tested in theory: during the cooking, the chef will test their culinary knowledge with a fun quiz. The families will rotate from episode to episode with the incursion of some special guests, well-known food enthusiasts who will participate in the preparation of the recipes: TV host Nicolò De Devitiis, actor Gianpaolo Gambi, content creator Luca Gervasi, author and TV presenter Alessandro Di Sarno, radio speaker Rebecca Staffelli, singer Bianca Atzei, astrologer Antonio Capitani, author and TV host Marco Balestri accompanied by his daughter and talent manager Benedetta, domestic planners Titty & Flavia, columnist and journalist Francesco Oppini and comedian and host Omar Fantini.
But the challenge is open to everyone, including the audience following from home: during the weekend the menu of the week will be published on Real Time's social profiles, and the day before the airing of each episode, the ingredients needed to make the dishes that the chef will cook will be announced. This way, viewers will be able to get everything they need in time to participate, from home, in the cooking process.
The innovative format is produced with the collaboration of some of the most important brands in the food world and beyond. These include:
- Fazzini, a leading company in Made in Italy household linens that will sponsor the quiz segment of the episodes by giving participants a voucher to use on its website;
- Findus, a brand owned in Italy by Compagnia Surgelati Italiana SpA, a leading company in the production and marketing of products in the frozen food sector that through its line of natural fish and vegetables will be the protagonist of 4 recipes;
- Iper La grande i, one of the most important realities in the national panorama of large-scale retail trade, among the few wholly Italian-owned, which will provide all the participating families with a signed box containing the products also used by chef Genovese for the preparation of the dishes of the day;
- Mister Magic, a brand of the Italian company Tavola SpA, is a partner in the quiz segment by offering the protagonists a supply of odor-absorbing products for the refrigerator and kitchen cleaning products;
- ORO SAIWA, the Made in Italy dry cookie of the Italian tradition, made with 100% Italian wheat that will be the star ingredient in 4 recipes;
- REGINA, the most famous brand of Sofidel SpA, the world's leading Italian group in the production of tissue paper for hygienic and domestic use, which will be present in all episodes with Regina Towels to support the protagonists during the preparation of the recipes;
- WINDTRE, a brand of reference for easy, transparent and fairly priced management of all utilities in the home, collaborates with the program as a connection partner and will enhance the moments of energy and connection among the participants, complimenting them with its products and services within the quiz segment of the show.