Industry

French company Mediawan has acquired Palomar

French company Mediawan has acquired a majority stake in Palomar, the independent production out well known for the cop drama series Montalbano. The deal will create a new European company specialized in fiction and documentaries. Mediawan becomes the majority shareholder of Palomar with a 72% stake with the remaining 28% to Carlo Degli Esposti, the Italian founder and CEO of Palomar.
Currently, Palomar is producing the drama series The Name of the Rose and will be attending The Berlin Film Festival with La Paranza dei Bambini (Piranhas).
FORMATBIZ_MIPTV---Early-Bird-900x122
inter medya
G00114_FORMATBIZ_900Wx120H_DIGITAL_BANNER_THE_TRAITORS_AW
BACK-TO-SCHOOL_900x120-12_22