The French 20th TV Export Awards will be held on December 11 at the Trianon in Paris, during the PROCIREP French Television Producer Award ceremony, of which Unifrance is a partner. Every year since 2004, these awards have recognized the French audiovisual programs that have received the highest sales worldwide.
The TV Export Awards highlight the professionalism and expertise of French distribution companies, as well as the international appeal of French creation in the three program categories: Animation, Documentary, and Fiction.
In 2022, sales of French audiovisual programs totaled €214.8 million, up 15.4% on 2021. This is a new all-time record, driven by the growing international appeal of French programs. Unifrance looks forward to celebrating the success of our French animation, documentary and drama productions, and the expertise of our distributors, on December 11 at the Trianon in Paris.
The nominees for the 20th Unifrance TV Export Awards:
TV EXPORT AWARD — ANIMATION
• Cyber Group Studios for Gigantosaurus — Season 2 — 52x11'
• MIAM! distribution for Edmond and Lucy — 52x12'
• Millimages for Molang — Season 4 — 52x5'
TV EXPORT AWARD — DOCUMENTARY
• ARTE Distribution for The Latest secrets of Hieroglyphs — 90'
• France tv distribution forr Apocalypse: The Fall of Hitler — 2x52’
• Terranoa for Jurassic Cash — 52’
TV EXPORT AWARD — FICTION
• France tv distribution for Vortex — 6x52’
• Newen Connect for HIP — Saison 2 — 8x52’
• STUDIOCANAL for Infiniti — 6x60’
For further information goes to LINK