K7 Media announced as knowledge partner for Kyiv Media Week 2018
Format | Milano | 17/07/2018
International media consultancy K7 Media has been appointed as official Knowledge Partner at Kyiv Media Week, this September.
For the fourth consecutive year K7 Media will present at the event, talking through the latest trends and insights in programming from around the world.
K7 Media’s Communications Manager, David Ciaramella, will host a session focusing on the FAANGS (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google and Snapchat), in which he will shine a light on how the world’s biggest digital players are developing their video offerings.
The discussion will address the secrecy surrounding commissions from the FAANGS and the ongoing impact this has on industry trends and developments. It will look at the different approaches taken by the platforms and highlight key shows in both scripted and unscripted programming.
Speaking on the partnership, David commented: “We are delighted to continue our work with Kyiv Media Week. It has been fantastic to see the festival develop and service a territory which remains largely unexplored.
“The FAANGS are notoriously shadowy and continue to create new and interesting challenges for the industry as a whole. Far from providing a clear formula for success, the industry often finds itself forced to beat a new path to find success with online programming.”
Kyiv Media Week will introduce a completely new format for 2018 and will see the addition of thematic exhibitions. The new format will expand on the range of events and activities available to attendees, making it easier to tailor an individual programme of events.
K7 Media provides insight and intelligence to the world’s biggest media brands and will host two insight sessions exclusively for attendees of the festival.
Taking place 17th – 21st September, Kyiv Media Week early bird tickets will be available until 31st July.
- Milano - 13/08/2018 Shooting starts for Italian remake of Liar: The original series was aired in Italy on NOVE read more
- Milan - 02/08/2018 Canale 5 Reality Temptation Island got 4 million viewers for the FINALE!: The last episode achieved a very good audience share of 25.5% read more
- Milan - 31/07/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island beats any rivals in primetime: Another success for the dating show most popular of the Italian Summer read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Canale5 docu-reality Temptation Island won pt slot with 3.8m viewers: On Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Big debut for The Good Doctor on Rai1 - 5.2m viewers: The series is based on korean series Good Doctor broadcasted by KBS2 in 2013 read more
- Milano - 10/07/2018 Canale5 premiered Temptation Island 5 and won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 3.1m viewers read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more
- Budapest - 27/06/2018 NATPE Budapest: and the winner is...In the Dark: Pitch & Play was held today at the Intercontinental in Budapest read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more
- Giffoni - 20/06/2018 Giffoni Experience si accorda con Topolino per la 48 edizione del festival: Ruolo culturale con l'obiettivo di raccontare la manifestazione read more