Global Agency format The Legend will premiere in Brasil
Format | Istanbul | 16/05/2018
Global Agency has today released that The Legend will premiere on Band TV, Brazil in August!
The long – awaited Brazilian adaptation of the format will be broadcast weekly on prime – time with a live voting system via the show’s app. It is produced by the in – house production arm of Band TV.
On most TV talent shows; the jury decides whether a contestant continues and the audience can change their fate. But, THE LEGEND gives the power to the contestants so that they can re-write their own destiny. The format takes the best of the best and gives them a chance to showcase their musical talent and character. The singers potentially have up to three chances to prove to the audience and the jury that they have what it takes to be a music icon. Only the top two rated contestants in each episode will carry on to the semi-finals, with an ultimate winner at the end of 16 weeks.
Izzet PINTO, Founder & CEO of Global Agency and also the creator of the format, said: “We are extremely enthusiastic to announce the premiere date of The Legend on Band TV. We believe they are the perfect partner for the territory. We are only a few months away from the launch of a most fascinating and iconic television show and can’t wait to witness the visual feast, the buzz and the fresh air that it will bring to the world of entertainment. I have no doubt that The Legend will be a masterstroke in the next couple of years, with different versions all around the world. The industry has long been waiting for a new and exciting shiny floor format, The Legend possesses all the right elements!”
House of Talent captivates the young audience
Banijay Rights’ Hit Format, The Legacy, Set to Air for First Time in Belgium
Ottimo esordio per Romolo + Giuly – La guerra mondiale italiana
Endemol Shine Group announces management change in The Netherlands
Media Ranch reveals its line up of original formats at MIPCOM
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more