Telemundo commissions La Voz (The Voice) for 2019
Format | USA | 11/05/2018
La Voz (The Voice) has been acquired by US Hispanic Network Telemundo. After 4 successful seasons of La Voz Kids (The Voice Kids), that premiered on Telemundo in 2013, it is now time for the grown-up version La Voz to impress the viewers of Telemundo. The Spanish-language version of The Voice is coming for the first time to U.S. Hispanic television in 2019. Global Latin pop singer Luis Fonsi is the first coach to join the show.
The original format The Voice has garnered many of the world’s most prestigious TV awards, including 4 high profile Emmy Awards and 4 Producers Guild Awards in the US. This Sunday it could win its first BAFTA award for the UK version. It could win its first BAFTA Award for the UK version this Sunday.
Talpa’s worldwide talent format with 67 local versions airing in over 180 countries is the purest vocal talent competition ever. In this innovative primetime vocal contest looks don’t play a role. This show is all about real talent; it’s all about the voice! Four of the country’s top recording artists must select some of the nation’s most promising unknown vocalists to coach. But the selection process won’t be easy. Because the coaches must make their decisions based on the voice. And voice alone.
“La Voz” is a presentation of Telemundo, Talpa Media USA, Inc. and Warner Horizon Unscripted & Alternative Television. The series is created by John de Mol, who serves as an executive producer along with Cisco Suarez (for Telemundo), Stijn Bakkers and Tim van Rongen.
House of Talent captivates the young audience
Banijay Rights’ Hit Format, The Legacy, Set to Air for First Time in Belgium
Ottimo esordio per Romolo + Giuly – La guerra mondiale italiana
Endemol Shine Group announces management change in The Netherlands
Media Ranch reveals its line up of original formats at MIPCOM
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more