Channel 4 to bring Armoza Formats’ Sex Tape to the UK
Format | UK | 18/04/2018
The U.K.’s Channel 4 has commissioned Armoza Formats’ social experiment Sex Tape, which will be aired as a four-part series later this year.
The local adaptation will be produced by STV Productions. The format was developed by Armoza Formats, based on an idea pitched by Dr. Shelly Varod at Formagination, the company’s annual format competition.
Becky Cadman, commissioning editor at Channel 4, said: “Sex Tape promises a unique fly-on-the-wall look at relationships as they really happen including the good, the bad and the ugly. It’s an innovative new format that will hopefully help people recapture the romance in their relationship.”
Gary Chippington, the head of entertainment at STV Productions, added: “We’re really excited to have been commissioned by Channel 4 to make such a ground-breaking series. Sex Tape promises to be a perceptive, revealing and surprising social experiment offering a fascinating insight into intimacy.”
Avi Armoza, CEO of Armoza Formats, commented: “In the reality of our industry today, everyone needs to go the extra mile in order to attract viewers and bring unique human interest stories to the TV screen. We are thrilled to be working with STV and Channel 4 on Sex Tape as we strongly believe that they are the natural partners to be bringing these stories to life in the U.K.”
Debutto col botto per Vuoi Scommettere? Su Canale 5 in prima serata
Magnus Kastner has been appointed as CEO at Endemol Shine Germany
Su Canale5 arriva il game show Vuoi Scommettere? con la Hunziker.
Global Agency format The Legend will premiere in Brasil
Telemundo commissions La Voz (The Voice) for 2019
- Milano - 20/05/2018 Head to head between Rai1 and Canale5.: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 closed with 3.9m viewers (24.7%) while Amici on Canale5 achieved 4.1m viewers (23%). read more
- Milano - 18/05/2018 Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 debuts with over 4m viewers: The show is the Italian adaptation of ZDF format "Wanna Bet?", locally produced by Magnolia. read more
- Milano - 17/05/2018 Rai1 miniseries Il Confine closed with 3.7m viewers: Rai2 premiered new musical game show Scanzonissima with 1.2m viewers read more
- Milan - 17/05/2018 Focus is the new digital channel launched by Mediaset: The debut with 3 premieres: documentaries and culture is the leit-motive read more
- Rome - 16/05/2018 Rai 2 premieres Scanzonissima based on Sing if you can: The show is produced by Non Panic and distributed by Zodiak read more
- Milano - 16/05/2018 Grande Fratello 15 (Canale5) leader of pt slot with 4.2m viewers: Rai1 miniseries Il Confine achieved 3.6m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more