Eccho Rights completes new deals for Stiletto Vendetta
Scripted Format | Stockholm | 18/04/2018
Eccho Rights have completed a number of deals for new Turkish Drama Stiletto Vendetta, with the latest finalised at last week’s MIPTV, and more expected to follow after a successful market.
The Ay Yapim production has been sold to broadcasters in Romania (Pro TV), Israel (Dori) and Greece (Antenna), while negotiations and bidding wars are underway across Europe and Latin America.
“Stiletto Vendetta is generating huge excitement from buyers. They see a highly polished series with an amazing production value, but with the emotionally charged Turkish Drama storytelling that their audiences love so dearly,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, Managing Director of international distributor Eccho Rights.
Stiletto Vendetta follows the lives of four beautiful, successful women - best friends from school, but beneath the surface long term rivalries and resentments bubble. When a murder sends shockwaves through their wealthy community, the criminal investigation unveils a world of betrayal, back-stabbing and secret affairs that have driven these well-to-do women apart - and over the edge.
Currently airing on Star TV in Turkey, Stiletto Vendetta (original title Ufak Tefek Cinayetler) is scoring strong ratings each week with an average share of over 20% in the AB demographic representing a very strong performance in the fiercely competitive Turkish market.
When Heroes Fly new drama series launched by Keshet Int is a hit
Morandi gira la seconda stagione dell'Isola di Pietro 2
Turkish drama Mrs Fazilet and her daugthers continue to attract viewers in Chile
Inter Medya announces new deals for the drama series THE PIT (ÇUKUR)
New drama sereies Il Capitano Maria won the slot with 7 million viewers
- Milano - 20/05/2018 Head to head between Rai1 and Canale5.: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 closed with 3.9m viewers (24.7%) while Amici on Canale5 achieved 4.1m viewers (23%). read more
- Milano - 18/05/2018 Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 debuts with over 4m viewers: The show is the Italian adaptation of ZDF format "Wanna Bet?", locally produced by Magnolia. read more
- Milano - 17/05/2018 Rai1 miniseries Il Confine closed with 3.7m viewers: Rai2 premiered new musical game show Scanzonissima with 1.2m viewers read more
- Milan - 17/05/2018 Focus is the new digital channel launched by Mediaset: The debut with 3 premieres: documentaries and culture is the leit-motive read more
- Rome - 16/05/2018 Rai 2 premieres Scanzonissima based on Sing if you can: The show is produced by Non Panic and distributed by Zodiak read more
- Milano - 16/05/2018 Grande Fratello 15 (Canale5) leader of pt slot with 4.2m viewers: Rai1 miniseries Il Confine achieved 3.6m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more