Buying Blind to be adapted in the U.S. and Finland
Format | Milano | 17/04/2018
Red Arrow Studios International’s new format Buying Blind has been commissioned by Bravo in the U.S. and Nelonen in Finland.
Originally created by U.S. producer Kinetic Content, a Red Arrow Studios company, the production for Bravo will be produced by Kinetic Content as Buying It Blind, with Chris Coelen, Katie Griffin, Eric Detwiler, Robert Zimmerman and Jennifer Faison Herron serving as executive producers. The format will be produced by Moskito Television for Finland’s Nelonen.
These deals join previously announced sales, including Nine Network in Australia (produced by Endemol Shine Australia), RTL Netherlands (produced by Wise Monkeys) and M6 France (produced by Studio89). Buying Blind was first produced by Red Arrow Studios’ Danish production company Snowman Productions for TV3 in Denmark.
Henrik Pabst, the president of Red Arrow Studios International, said, “Buying Blind has fast become an international format success story, with multiple commissions in production with key broadcasters worldwide. We are delighted that Kinetic Content is producing a new version of their format for Bravo in the U.S., and we are excited to see adventurous future homeowners in every territory make life-changing decisions through this show.”
House of Talent captivates the young audience
Banijay Rights’ Hit Format, The Legacy, Set to Air for First Time in Belgium
Ottimo esordio per Romolo + Giuly – La guerra mondiale italiana
Endemol Shine Group announces management change in The Netherlands
Media Ranch reveals its line up of original formats at MIPCOM
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more