I Am a Killer: the new true crime series for A+E’s Crime+Investigation channel.
Scripted Format | Milan | 16/04/2018
The 10×60 minute I Am a Killer, profiles ten prisoners convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death. With access to prisons across America, each convicted prisoner recounts events that led up to their crime.
I Am a Killer will premier on CI in the UK this spring. It will also air on CI Poland and Italy later in the year, before becoming available on Netflix for 2019.
Koulla Anastasi, director for Lifetime and Crime + Investigation at A+E Networks UK, said: “As the definitive destination for real-life crime, CI sets the bar very high. So we’re excited to be working with Sky Vision and Netflix on this powerful and evocative new series, which gives the viewer a compelling insight into the mind of a murderer and the complexity of many murder cases.”
Danny Tipping, executive producer for Sky Vision Productions said: “I’m immensely proud of this series, created by our team over the past 18 months, involving painstaking research and detailed negotiations to secure the most incredible access. The series is beautifully made and challenges the viewer at every turn.”
I Am a Killer will be one of the final production efforts by Sky Vision, after it was revealed that the company is to gradually close down its production efforts following the upcoming departure of Tipping.
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more