Global Genesis Group will produce new animated series Action Mice
Format | Henderson, NV | 16/04/2018
Animated film veterans Kevin Munroe (TMNT, Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, Troll: The Tale of a Tail) and Steve Lumley (TMNT, The Iron Giant, Osmosis Jones) have signed on with Global Genesis Group to produce the exciting new animated series Action Mice.
"Action Mice" is an animated action/adventure series reminiscent of the classic cartoons Transformers and Thunder Cats, and it's ready to bring back that same magical feeling of fun. Action Mice are a specialized military task force of battle-hardened mice with one single goal; to combat the increasing onslaught of the Iron Weasels. The world needs new tiny heroes, and the Action Mice are here!
From writing on prestigious franchise projects like "TMNT" to directing Global Genesis Group's upcoming animated feature film "Troll: Tale of a Tail," Kevin Munroe has established himself as a major force in the animation community. By the same token, Steve Lumley's artistic expertise on projects like Disney's "Cinderella" and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" has made him a fixture in the world of cinematic animation.
"With a flawless track record of achievements in theatrical animation, visionaries Munroe and Lumley bring a wealth of experience to Global Genesis Group's latest animated series. We are so excited to have talent of this caliber on board," stated Rick Romano, President of Global Genesis Group.
Grande successo per l'anteprima italiana di Genius
MTV Int’l commissions True North for observational reality “Million Dollar Baby”
Discovery en Español adapting The Question Jury, named Debate Goleador
Ottimo esordio per la prima puntata del Grande Fratello 15
Channel 4 to bring Armoza Formats’ Sex Tape to the UK
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more