Global Genesis Group will produce new animated series Action Mice
Format | Henderson, NV | 16/04/2018
Animated film veterans Kevin Munroe (TMNT, Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, Troll: The Tale of a Tail) and Steve Lumley (TMNT, The Iron Giant, Osmosis Jones) have signed on with Global Genesis Group to produce the exciting new animated series Action Mice.
"Action Mice" is an animated action/adventure series reminiscent of the classic cartoons Transformers and Thunder Cats, and it's ready to bring back that same magical feeling of fun. Action Mice are a specialized military task force of battle-hardened mice with one single goal; to combat the increasing onslaught of the Iron Weasels. The world needs new tiny heroes, and the Action Mice are here!
From writing on prestigious franchise projects like "TMNT" to directing Global Genesis Group's upcoming animated feature film "Troll: Tale of a Tail," Kevin Munroe has established himself as a major force in the animation community. By the same token, Steve Lumley's artistic expertise on projects like Disney's "Cinderella" and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" has made him a fixture in the world of cinematic animation.
"With a flawless track record of achievements in theatrical animation, visionaries Munroe and Lumley bring a wealth of experience to Global Genesis Group's latest animated series. We are so excited to have talent of this caliber on board," stated Rick Romano, President of Global Genesis Group.
House of Talent captivates the young audience
Banijay Rights’ Hit Format, The Legacy, Set to Air for First Time in Belgium
Ottimo esordio per Romolo + Giuly – La guerra mondiale italiana
Endemol Shine Group announces management change in The Netherlands
Media Ranch reveals its line up of original formats at MIPCOM
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more