MIPTV 2018: Inter Medya announces further sales of BLACK MONEY LOVE
Scripted Format | Istanbul | 16/04/2018
Inter Medya announced that they closed an agreement for BLACK MONEY LOVE (KARA PARA ASK) with Spain’s Atresmedia. The series will go on air on one of Atresmedia’s channels.
Produced by Ay Yapim, which is behind popular series such as ENDLESS LOVE and THE PIT, BLACK MONEY LOVE features a strong cast including Tuba Buyukustun and Engin Akyurek, who was nominated in the Best Performance by an Actor award at the International Emmy Awards in 2015.
Can Okan, Founder and CEO of Inter Medya, said “Following the success of Turkish series in more than 130 countries, this is a very important step for us as we bring Turkish content into the European market. This deal makes us stronger in the business and we can guarantee that further sales will follow in this region.”
BLACK MONEY LOVE tells the story of the young police officer Omer Demir and the beautiful jewelry designer Elif Denizer, who have to work together in order to find the people behind the mysterious murders of his fiancé and her father, both bodies found together in strange circumstances in a car accident with a bullet in their heads.
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more