ITV renews What Would Your Kid Do?
Factual Entertainment | Cardiff | 12/04/2018
ITV has commissioned Boomerang, part of the Twofour Group, to produce a second season of the factual-entertainment format What Would Your Kid Do?
Hosted by comedian Jason Manford, the second season will be comprised of seven hour-long episodes. The order also includes an hour-long Christmas special. Twofour Rights distributes What Would Your Kid Do? internationally.
Manford said: “I’m over the moon that What Would You Kid Do? is going again. It was such a pleasure to film a family show that was so warm and funny. I can’t wait to see what happens in series two!”
Satmohan Panesar, ITV’s factual entertainment commissioning editor, commented: “It’s always a big challenge launching a new format on ITV and we’re thrilled that viewers enjoyed the series. With the show’s mix of exquisitely charming children and insight into child development, we’re looking forward to what Jason and the team have in store for us when we return.”
Matt Pritchard, the managing director of Boomerang, added: “After a successful first run, we are delighted to be working with ITV and Jason again on a series that is as constantly surprising and entertaining to make as it is to watch.”
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more