ITV renews What Would Your Kid Do?
Factual Entertainment | Cardiff | 12/04/2018
ITV has commissioned Boomerang, part of the Twofour Group, to produce a second season of the factual-entertainment format What Would Your Kid Do?
Hosted by comedian Jason Manford, the second season will be comprised of seven hour-long episodes. The order also includes an hour-long Christmas special. Twofour Rights distributes What Would Your Kid Do? internationally.
Manford said: “I’m over the moon that What Would You Kid Do? is going again. It was such a pleasure to film a family show that was so warm and funny. I can’t wait to see what happens in series two!”
Satmohan Panesar, ITV’s factual entertainment commissioning editor, commented: “It’s always a big challenge launching a new format on ITV and we’re thrilled that viewers enjoyed the series. With the show’s mix of exquisitely charming children and insight into child development, we’re looking forward to what Jason and the team have in store for us when we return.”
Matt Pritchard, the managing director of Boomerang, added: “After a successful first run, we are delighted to be working with ITV and Jason again on a series that is as constantly surprising and entertaining to make as it is to watch.”
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more