The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner
Tv Events | Cannes | 11/04/2018
Yesterday evening, at Miptv in Cannes, The Treehouse Stories won the Emmy® Kids Award by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in the category Preschool. The series was the only French nominee program among 28 nominees from 16 countries.
Produced by Dandelooo in association with Caribara Production and broadcasted in France since November 2016 on Piwi+ and Canal+ Family, this series about youth literature directed by Célia Rivière is already broadcasted all over the word on TV5 Monde and sold in more than 20 countries.
The Treehouse stories 2nd season has just been broadcasted in France, always on PIWI+, since the next week-end. It was already sold in Portugal (RTP), Brazil (Globosat), Czech Republic (Ceska Televize), Mexico (Once TV), Canada (Yoopa), China (Huashi TV), Spain (ETB), Estonia (ERR), Latvia (LTV), Norway (NRK), Finland (YLE), Switzerland (RTS), Sweden (SVT), Iceland (RUV), all over the word on TV5 Monde…
The 3rd season is in development.
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more