The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner
Tv Events | Cannes | 11/04/2018
Yesterday evening, at Miptv in Cannes, The Treehouse Stories won the Emmy® Kids Award by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in the category Preschool. The series was the only French nominee program among 28 nominees from 16 countries.
Produced by Dandelooo in association with Caribara Production and broadcasted in France since November 2016 on Piwi+ and Canal+ Family, this series about youth literature directed by Célia Rivière is already broadcasted all over the word on TV5 Monde and sold in more than 20 countries.
The Treehouse stories 2nd season has just been broadcasted in France, always on PIWI+, since the next week-end. It was already sold in Portugal (RTP), Brazil (Globosat), Czech Republic (Ceska Televize), Mexico (Once TV), Canada (Yoopa), China (Huashi TV), Spain (ETB), Estonia (ERR), Latvia (LTV), Norway (NRK), Finland (YLE), Switzerland (RTS), Sweden (SVT), Iceland (RUV), all over the word on TV5 Monde…
The 3rd season is in development.
Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom
MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour
Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes
President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior
TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more