International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes
Tv Events | Cannes | 11/04/2018
The sixth annual International Emmy Kids Awards were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM during a ceremony at MIPTV, with seven winners hailing from Canada, France, Germany, Norway and the U.K.
The victor in the preschool category was La Cabane à Histories (The Treehouse Stories) [in picture], which is made by Dandelooo/Caribara Production in France. Revolting Rhymes, from Magic Light Pictures in the U.K., took home the animation prize, while Jenter (Young Girls) from Norway’s NRK was selected as best digital project.
In the factual category, the winner was Berlin und wir (Berlin and Us) from Imago TV/ZDF in Germany. The non-scripted entertainment award went to Snapshots from FORTÉ Entertainment in Canada.
The series category was won by Club der roten Bänder (Red Bracelets) from Bantry Bay Productions/VOX Television in Germany, while the TV movie/miniseries prize went to Hank Zipzer’s Christmas Catastrophe from Kindle Entertainment/DHX Media/Walker Productions/Yorkshire Content Fund in the U.K.
“The programming kids watch every day has a major influence on their behavior and views of the world,” said Bruce L. Paisner, president of the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. “We congratulate all the winners for their outstanding achievements and for setting the high-quality standard we all expect for our kids.”
The ceremony was held at the Carlton Hotel in Cannes. The Emmy statues were presented by a variety of TV and digital personalities, including Spanish YouTuber Rubén Doblas; Carmilla stars Natasha Negovanlis and Elise Bauman from Canada; Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis; Bushra Rozza, Egyptian actress/producer and founder of the El Gouna Film Festival; classical music group Ember Trio; German preschool character Die Maus; Clarissa Da Silva from Germany’s Ah—I Got It!; and Miss Supranational 2017 Jenny Kim from Korea.
TV Kids is a presenting partner of the International Emmy Kids Awards, alongside WDR mediagroup, Ernst & Young and Junior@MIPTV.
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more