Global Genesis announces the acquisition of series Ring Warriors.
Scripted Format | Cannes | 10/04/2018
Founded by the Legendary Hiro Matsuda; trainer of such international superstars as Hulk Hogan, the Great Muta and “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff, Ring Warriors is a wrestling federation for the fans. The series combines the skill and athleticism of traditional pulse-pounding pro wrestling action with the entertainment elements that have attracted a new generation of sports entertainment enthusiasts.
The series was acquired for worldwide distribution by USA based Global Genesis Group at MipTV 2018 in Cannes, France. Internationally recognized since the early 90’s, Ring Warriors’ roster of authentic wrestling talent includes seasoned wrestlers with International and Domestic recognition, as well as a crop of young, up-and-coming superstars.
Ring Warriors high-energy on-air hosts are highly experienced in the world of professional wrestling and bring along their own unique fan base.Driven by sheer love of the sport, Ring Warriors fuses legendary wrestling moves with plausible storylines and strong character development that is both compelling and realistic.
“Howard Brody, and Larry Bannon and I are excited to work with Global Genesis Group to take Ring Warriors to the next level. We look forward to bringing our passion for wrestling to the rest of the world. The legend lives on!” stated Howard Lipkint, Executive Producer of Ring Warriors.
“Ring Warriors combines the most electric elements of a high-impact sport with explosive characters and storylines that make each match feel larger than life. We are so excited to bring a series with such legendary roots to wrestling fans all over the world,” stated Rick Romano, President, Global Genesis Group.
Global Genesis Group is currently in talks with major U.S. broadcasters. The series is slated to reach an estimated 80 million households with with an original 1- hour episode airing each week.
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more