Global Genesis announces the acquisition of series Ring Warriors.
Scripted Format | Cannes | 10/04/2018
Founded by the Legendary Hiro Matsuda; trainer of such international superstars as Hulk Hogan, the Great Muta and “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndoff, Ring Warriors is a wrestling federation for the fans. The series combines the skill and athleticism of traditional pulse-pounding pro wrestling action with the entertainment elements that have attracted a new generation of sports entertainment enthusiasts.
The series was acquired for worldwide distribution by USA based Global Genesis Group at MipTV 2018 in Cannes, France. Internationally recognized since the early 90’s, Ring Warriors’ roster of authentic wrestling talent includes seasoned wrestlers with International and Domestic recognition, as well as a crop of young, up-and-coming superstars.
Ring Warriors high-energy on-air hosts are highly experienced in the world of professional wrestling and bring along their own unique fan base.Driven by sheer love of the sport, Ring Warriors fuses legendary wrestling moves with plausible storylines and strong character development that is both compelling and realistic.
“Howard Brody, and Larry Bannon and I are excited to work with Global Genesis Group to take Ring Warriors to the next level. We look forward to bringing our passion for wrestling to the rest of the world. The legend lives on!” stated Howard Lipkint, Executive Producer of Ring Warriors.
“Ring Warriors combines the most electric elements of a high-impact sport with explosive characters and storylines that make each match feel larger than life. We are so excited to bring a series with such legendary roots to wrestling fans all over the world,” stated Rick Romano, President, Global Genesis Group.
Global Genesis Group is currently in talks with major U.S. broadcasters. The series is slated to reach an estimated 80 million households with with an original 1- hour episode airing each week.
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more