Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler
Tv Events | Cannes | 10/04/2018
The WITís CEO Virginia Mouseler treated us to another Fresh TV session, this time for kids live action.
Travel (fantastical or not), entertainment and struggle appeared to be big themes. A few include Find Me in Paris (distributed by ZDF Enterprises and Federation Kids & Family, and MIPTVís Kids World Premiere TV Screening tomorrow), about the life of a Parisian teen ballet dancer. In Sara & Marti (Stand by Me), two motherless sisters move from London to Italy. Heidi (Mondo TV) adapts the classic novel, where Heidi moves from the countryside to the big city.
Meanwhile, a sister and her half-brother time-travel to the Middle Ages in Mehdi & Val (Slalom Productions). The Bureau of Magical Things (ZDF) follows the adventures of a teenage girl who is part human, elf and fairy. In Colony (Supersonic), a group of kids must learn to survive on a strange island.
Entertainment wise, look out for De Eindmusical (AvroTros), about a group of students prepping for their end-of-year musical. Baseboys (DR Sales) sees four friends working to become the countryís newest boy band, and NOOBees (VIMN) is about video games, esports and love.
Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom
MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour
Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes
President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior
TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The worldís entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more