Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler
Tv Events | Cannes | 10/04/2018
The WIT’s CEO Virginia Mouseler treated us to another Fresh TV session, this time for kids live action.
Travel (fantastical or not), entertainment and struggle appeared to be big themes. A few include Find Me in Paris (distributed by ZDF Enterprises and Federation Kids & Family, and MIPTV’s Kids World Premiere TV Screening tomorrow), about the life of a Parisian teen ballet dancer. In Sara & Marti (Stand by Me), two motherless sisters move from London to Italy. Heidi (Mondo TV) adapts the classic novel, where Heidi moves from the countryside to the big city.
Meanwhile, a sister and her half-brother time-travel to the Middle Ages in Mehdi & Val (Slalom Productions). The Bureau of Magical Things (ZDF) follows the adventures of a teenage girl who is part human, elf and fairy. In Colony (Supersonic), a group of kids must learn to survive on a strange island.
Entertainment wise, look out for De Eindmusical (AvroTros), about a group of students prepping for their end-of-year musical. Baseboys (DR Sales) sees four friends working to become the country’s newest boy band, and NOOBees (VIMN) is about video games, esports and love.
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more