An Italian Axel Fiacco is the winner of the International Format Pitch Contest
Italian News | Cannes | 08/04/2018
An Italian is the winner of the Mipformats Contest: Axel Fiacco CEO of Bic Formats.
On Saturday, April 7th took place the final of the Formagination at MIPFormats –The International Format Pitch contest, hosted by Armoza Formats and with five new format ideas from around the world. I Need A Hero was pitched by Israeli news anchor and journalist Lital Shemesh. It’s a dating show where men compete in ‘heroic physical challenges’ to impress a single woman – but where in between those feats, she’s secretly testing their character. The Circle! was pitched by David Visnjic of Michael DOLINSEKfilm in Austria. It’s a studio-based quiz show with the contestants on a rotating platform surrounded by 12 screens, trying to play their way out of the circle to take home a cash prize.
Light My Fire was pitched by Axel Fiacco of BicFormats in Italy. It’s a dating show where contestants wear ‘love shirts’ that light up if they are attracted to a potential partner. They’re then sent on dates to find out ‘if their body was right’. Are You Clueless? was pitched by Spanish producers Isabel Durán and Alfonso Ferrandis. It’s a culture-based game-show that tests people’s knowledge, while also challenging them to admit that they know less than they think. And Future Astronauts was pitched by Miroslaw Skowron of Mediolia in Poland: a show following a group of teenagers getting astronaut training, leading up to a final mission that simulates living on Mars, with cooperative challenges and a positive message for watching viewers.
The overall winner of the contest was Light My Fire, with the judges’ second-place pick going to I Need a Hero. Meanwhile, Future Astronauts took the prize for the audience vote.
Big debut for The Good Doctor on Rai1 - 5.2m viewers
Canale5 docu-reality Temptation Island won pt slot with 3.8m viewers
Canale5 premiered Temptation Island 5 and won pt slot with 3
Italia1 football match Nigeria - Argentina won pt slot with 7
Iran-Spain football match achieved more than 5 million viewers on Italia 1
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Canale5 docu-reality Temptation Island won pt slot with 3.8m viewers: On Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Big debut for The Good Doctor on Rai1 - 5.2m viewers: The series is based on korean series Good Doctor broadcasted by KBS2 in 2013 read more
- Milano - 10/07/2018 Canale5 premiered Temptation Island 5 and won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 3.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 27/06/2018 Italia1 football match Nigeria - Argentina won pt slot with 7.3m viewers: Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 recorded 2.4m viewers read more
- Rome - 21/06/2018 Iran-Spain football match achieved more than 5 million viewers on Italia 1: Period drama Love and Sacrifice recorded 1.5 million viewers on Canale 5 read more
- Rome - 20/06/2018 Period drama series Love and Sacrifice 2 on air tonight by Canale 5: The ready-made is distributed by Mediaset Distribution read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more
- Budapest - 27/06/2018 NATPE Budapest: and the winner is...In the Dark: Pitch & Play was held today at the Intercontinental in Budapest read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more