Fremantle media fins new love with dating format the Single Wives
Format | London | 06/04/2018
FremantleMedia has acquired the global rights to reality dating format The Single Wives Created by Eureka Productions and Channel Seven, the series has been commissioned by Channel Seven and will be broadcast in Australia.
The Single Wives follows the dramatic, emotional and romantic transformation of four women searching for their second chance at love. They’ve all walked down the aisle before, but for each of them, their ﬁrst marriage ended in heartbreak. Now the four women find themselves single and on a journey together to ﬁnd new love.
For one month, the four Single Wives will live together, as they undertake a crash-course that will teach them how to get back into the dating scene. Guided by a larger-than-life dating expert, they take part in a series of dating tasks and challenges, from spectacular speed dates, to online apps to dramatic dinner parties as they dive back into the dating world. They will emerge from the house with the know-how to successfully navigate the modern world of dating and meet someone new.
Vasha Wallace, Executive Vice President Global Acquisitions & Development at FremantleMedia, said: ‘We are thrilled to be working with the talented teams at Eureka and Channel 7 on The Single Wives. The relationship arena is always timely and our production network is perfectly positioned to roll out this format globally. For me, what makes The Single Wives unique is watching the female friendships unfold as well as the romantic ones. We are on the emotional rollercoaster ride with the participants, and with take away tips as to how to get dating right, audiences everywhere will be sure to connect with the show.’
Chris Culvenor, Eureka Productions, said: “The Single Wives is unique and contemporary entry into the dating genre. From heart break to romantic redemption, this series tracks the emotional journey of four women from failed marriages as they search for their second chance at love.”
Angus Ross, Director of Programming at Seven Network adds, “Love, dating and relationships are resonating with audiences across the globe, and The Single Wives provides a unique, authentic and positive approach to the dating genre. We’re delighted to be working with the team at FremantleMedia to showcase this exciting format with buyers in global markets.”
Arriva l'edizione italiana di Affari a 4 ruote Italia
China licensed local version of NBC classi show Saturday Night Live
Mipcom announces the 2nd edition of Diversify TG Excellence Awards
K7 Media announced as knowledge partner for Kyiv Media Week 2018
Quattro nuove nomine in Fox Network Group annunciate da Cathryn Fink
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Canale5 docu-reality Temptation Island won pt slot with 3.8m viewers: On Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Big debut for The Good Doctor on Rai1 - 5.2m viewers: The series is based on korean series Good Doctor broadcasted by KBS2 in 2013 read more
- Milano - 10/07/2018 Canale5 premiered Temptation Island 5 and won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 3.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 27/06/2018 Italia1 football match Nigeria - Argentina won pt slot with 7.3m viewers: Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 recorded 2.4m viewers read more
- Rome - 21/06/2018 Iran-Spain football match achieved more than 5 million viewers on Italia 1: Period drama Love and Sacrifice recorded 1.5 million viewers on Canale 5 read more
- Rome - 20/06/2018 Period drama series Love and Sacrifice 2 on air tonight by Canale 5: The ready-made is distributed by Mediaset Distribution read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more
- Budapest - 27/06/2018 NATPE Budapest: and the winner is...In the Dark: Pitch & Play was held today at the Intercontinental in Budapest read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more