Love snack, The Catcher and Ordinary Heros are some Mediaset Titles for Miptv
Italian News | Rome | 06/04/2018
At the upcoming Miptv (Cannes, 9-12 April) Manuela Caputi Head of Sales at Mediaset Distribution, in charge of the big Library’s group, is coming to the market with some hit scripted series and an unscripted formats just broadcast on Mediaset Channels.
In February, Canale 5 launched the drama series Wind of Passions (original title Furore 2 8x80’produced by Ares Film. Set in the Italian Riviera in Liguria in the early ’60 tells the story of Giovanna a young Neapolitan in search of her true origins facing the hostilities of the Norther prejudices against the southern migrants who moved in search of a job and a new life in the North.
In prime-time, Canale 5 also launched a cycle of 4 TV Movies Ordinary Heros (original title Liberi Sognatori) 4x100’ stories about courageous people fighting for their ideals and killed because of their integrity and honesty.
“The drama catalogue – also includes said Manuela Caputi – the comedy series Immaturi (8x80’) based on the movie with the same title, a very funny story of a group of classmates forced to go back to school in order to get their final exam. The series had a good response with an average share of 16.5%.
But our little gem is Love Snack a scripted comedy series of 3 minutes that sees two single flat mates in search for love dating different person with the aim to find the right one. The series of 30 episodes has been successfully broadcast by Italia 1 in daytime.
In term of unscripted formats, we have an interesting pilot about virtual reality, titled The Catcher with a lot of interactive potentiality as viewers at home can play with a special app. Very new and very innovative. Conceived by Bic Formats of Axel Fiacco is a very good idea for the International market constantly looking for virtual reality formats.
We also offer a Talk show The Desk with no host but a great twist. The guests take turn in different roles: interview and interviewee. Celebrities, VIP and actors enters and exits using mechanical armchairs that move them from off stage to center stage with the question displayed on a monitor.
Coming back from Discop Dubai last February we also launched a special treatment for our talent format The Bodyguard set in the exotic atmosphere of Dubai where 12 contestants are challenged with the aim to become the bodyguard of an important Sheik. In each episode they will face different tasks like races in the desert, horses’ races, luxury cars races. Every challenge is located in the luxurious buildings of the city of Dubai or in the exotic set of the desert with Bedouins and camels.
Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers
Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers
La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers
Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share
Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more