Love snack, The Catcher and Ordinary Heros are some Mediaset Titles for Miptv
Italian News | Rome | 06/04/2018
At the upcoming Miptv (Cannes, 9-12 April) Manuela Caputi Head of Sales at Mediaset Distribution, in charge of the big Library’s group, is coming to the market with some hit scripted series and an unscripted formats just broadcast on Mediaset Channels.
In February, Canale 5 launched the drama series Wind of Passions (original title Furore 2 8x80’produced by Ares Film. Set in the Italian Riviera in Liguria in the early ’60 tells the story of Giovanna a young Neapolitan in search of her true origins facing the hostilities of the Norther prejudices against the southern migrants who moved in search of a job and a new life in the North.
In prime-time, Canale 5 also launched a cycle of 4 TV Movies Ordinary Heros (original title Liberi Sognatori) 4x100’ stories about courageous people fighting for their ideals and killed because of their integrity and honesty.
“The drama catalogue – also includes said Manuela Caputi – the comedy series Immaturi (8x80’) based on the movie with the same title, a very funny story of a group of classmates forced to go back to school in order to get their final exam. The series had a good response with an average share of 16.5%.
But our little gem is Love Snack a scripted comedy series of 3 minutes that sees two single flat mates in search for love dating different person with the aim to find the right one. The series of 30 episodes has been successfully broadcast by Italia 1 in daytime.
In term of unscripted formats, we have an interesting pilot about virtual reality, titled The Catcher with a lot of interactive potentiality as viewers at home can play with a special app. Very new and very innovative. Conceived by Bic Formats of Axel Fiacco is a very good idea for the International market constantly looking for virtual reality formats.
We also offer a Talk show The Desk with no host but a great twist. The guests take turn in different roles: interview and interviewee. Celebrities, VIP and actors enters and exits using mechanical armchairs that move them from off stage to center stage with the question displayed on a monitor.
Coming back from Discop Dubai last February we also launched a special treatment for our talent format The Bodyguard set in the exotic atmosphere of Dubai where 12 contestants are challenged with the aim to become the bodyguard of an important Sheik. In each episode they will face different tasks like races in the desert, horses’ races, luxury cars races. Every challenge is located in the luxurious buildings of the city of Dubai or in the exotic set of the desert with Bedouins and camels.
Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers
Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers
Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy
Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers
Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more