Global Agency reveals its impressive format line at Miptv
Format | Istanbul | 03/04/2018
Global Agency has today announced its impressive line – up of entertainment formats heading to MIPTV 2018. From thrilling quiz shows and exciting reality programs to shiny – floor talent shows as well as outstanding dating and fashion formats, Global Agency brings 11 programs to the market.
Heritage is the first of its kind format with full of entertainment and fun inside! An old and rich widow has realized that she has no heir and wants to find the perfect person to give a part of her legacy. 6 contestants have been carefully chosen to live with the rich widow. She will eliminate 4 contestants, based on obscure reasons of her own. Only 2 contestants will face her final decision in the last episode.
Fashion Auction: Websites offering people the possibility to sell at auction second-hand fashion clothes and accessories are booming. Even the classic auction houses surf on this trend with vintage fashion auctions. Fashion Auction brings this phenomenon to TV!
Kids Cook the Funniest Things! is a hilarious entertainment format that will appeal to adults and children alike as the kids take control and they have their fantasy foods made in front of their eyes! For the viewers watching at home the foods will be awe-inspiring and unbelievable! They’ll learn about cooking and science in an innovative way as we focus on the construction and cooking side of the process for the majority of each episode. The chefs explain their methods as they work, and snappy diagrams and graphics break down the science.
The Sphere is a game show where 5 contestants compete against each other, 1 contestant makes it to the final round and tries to win 1.000.000 USD prize. At the beginning of the game, each contestant will be assigned a different color and there will be transparent spheres in front of them, each containing 10 balls, in matching colors with the contestants’ color. Each ball is worth 10.000 USD. In other words, each contestant starts the Game Show with 100.000 USD. Their goal is to answer as many questions as possible with the correct answer and have the maximum amount of balls in their sphere of luck.
Sounds of the Nation is the new feel good, uplifting and enriching singing talent format of the screen, where customs and folklore unify generations of audiences together! This brand-new format is the one and only folklore music contest that takes the most loved celebrities of the country to their hometowns, to find local folk singers. In each episode, the 3 celebrities will find 3 contestants back who perform the local music of their region.
Home Therapy: The dwelling of a couple reflects the current situation of the relationship: old furniture, faded wallpapers and outdated carpets might be the mirror of the emotional stage of each partner and straight up communication at times may lead to even more disastrous consequences. So, could doing a big house renovation project together also revive the washed-out relation? In Home Therapy, the couple will have a chance to express their problems to each other and attempt to solve them in a playful way, while rebuilding together their future family house, or mark the end of their story…
Looking for My Mother is a reality show based on real life stories and created with meticulous investigative journalism. Each episode includes breathtaking and thrilling developments. Children of the past, who are now adults apply to the program to find their biological mothers after realizing that the woman they knew as their mother for so long is in fact not their biological mother… The incredible life stories and secrets of people who’d like to find out who their biological parents are revealed.
My Life is a Scenario is an improv comedian talent show. The program will put the contestants into different real-life acting challenges in order to find out who the best and funniest is. Each participant will be assigned a different character, role and lifestyle, and will have to perform in real-life situation accordingly. The show’s evaluation of the contestants’ performances will be based on improvisation and acting skills, and coherence with the character description.
Mom, Dad…Please Don’t Wear That! is a cool and fun idea in which a group of kids will help other kids update what their parents style so they can look hip and fashionable. It’s a fun Lifestyle Reality where the younger generation will help the older generation to look better.
Campus Chef: Being a student is not easy! Hard courses, countless exams and the money is never ever enough. The new generation cooking program Campus Chef brings tasty recipes to the screen and awards young chefs with a cash prize. Campus Chef’s three food trucks visit different college campuses every week; they are greeted by the members of cooking teams that will take part in the contest. Each team consists of two gastronomy students, and they will have to prove their cooking skills to win the 5000 dollars cash prize.
Power of Love is a reality show that serves as a social experiment where contestants compete individually, and the goal is to find love. “Power of Love”, the new generation reality show with the theme “love”, includes 7 young women, 7 young men and two separate home decors located inside the studio.
House of Talent captivates the young audience
Banijay Rights’ Hit Format, The Legacy, Set to Air for First Time in Belgium
Ottimo esordio per Romolo + Giuly – La guerra mondiale italiana
Endemol Shine Group announces management change in The Netherlands
Media Ranch reveals its line up of original formats at MIPCOM
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more