Japanese drama Crisis awarded a Silver Plaque at the 54th Chicago Festival
Scripted Format | Tokyo | 27/03/2018
Action entertainment drama series CRISIS has been awarded yet again, receiving Silver Plaque in the Dramatic Series category of the 54th Chicago International Television Festival. “CRISIS” recently won the Excellent Prize in the Tokyo Drama Awards 2017.
The Chicago International Television Festival was founded in 1964 as part of the Chicago International Film Festival, and honors the best in local, national and international television and advertising programs.
“CRISIS” is a gripping, highly exciting drama series depicting the Special Security Squad as they tackle enormous national crises. The original story is by award-winning writer Kazuki Kaneshiro and major Japanese actors Shun Oguri and Hidetoshi Nishijima star in the lead roles.
“CRISIS”, produced by Kansai TV, was selected as the first “Asian World Premiere Screening” at MIPTV held in Cannes in April 2017. It was first broadcast in Japan in April 2017, and simultaneously broadcast/streamed in 10 countries including the U.S.A., Hong Kong, Korea and Singapore. Expanding
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Canale5 docu-reality Temptation Island won pt slot with 3.8m viewers: On Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Big debut for The Good Doctor on Rai1 - 5.2m viewers: The series is based on korean series Good Doctor broadcasted by KBS2 in 2013 read more
- Milano - 10/07/2018 Canale5 premiered Temptation Island 5 and won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 3.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 27/06/2018 Italia1 football match Nigeria - Argentina won pt slot with 7.3m viewers: Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 recorded 2.4m viewers read more
- Rome - 21/06/2018 Iran-Spain football match achieved more than 5 million viewers on Italia 1: Period drama Love and Sacrifice recorded 1.5 million viewers on Canale 5 read more
- Rome - 20/06/2018 Period drama series Love and Sacrifice 2 on air tonight by Canale 5: The ready-made is distributed by Mediaset Distribution read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more
- Budapest - 27/06/2018 NATPE Budapest: and the winner is...In the Dark: Pitch & Play was held today at the Intercontinental in Budapest read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more