Japanese drama Crisis awarded a Silver Plaque at the 54th Chicago Festival
Scripted Format | Tokyo | 27/03/2018
Action entertainment drama series CRISIS has been awarded yet again, receiving Silver Plaque in the Dramatic Series category of the 54th Chicago International Television Festival. “CRISIS” recently won the Excellent Prize in the Tokyo Drama Awards 2017.
The Chicago International Television Festival was founded in 1964 as part of the Chicago International Film Festival, and honors the best in local, national and international television and advertising programs.
“CRISIS” is a gripping, highly exciting drama series depicting the Special Security Squad as they tackle enormous national crises. The original story is by award-winning writer Kazuki Kaneshiro and major Japanese actors Shun Oguri and Hidetoshi Nishijima star in the lead roles.
“CRISIS”, produced by Kansai TV, was selected as the first “Asian World Premiere Screening” at MIPTV held in Cannes in April 2017. It was first broadcast in Japan in April 2017, and simultaneously broadcast/streamed in 10 countries including the U.S.A., Hong Kong, Korea and Singapore. Expanding
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more