Keshet launches a new game show The Search on Keshet 12
Format | Tel Aviv | 26/03/2018
Global content company Keshet International today announces that it has teamed up with independent entertainment studio Youngest Media to produce a brand new shiny floor game show The Search.
Brilliantly simple and extremely addictive, The Search transforms the globally-popular word search puzzle into a fun-packed physical game – guaranteed to put contestants’ speed and knowledge - as well as their ability to work together - to the ultimate test. It’s not enough for them to know the answer - they must also find it on the massive wordsearch grid on the studio floor, all while the clock counts down and the board keeps shifting and changing.
Lively, exciting and visually-engaging, this studio game show combines all the fun of a word search with a dynamic, interactive experience and comes in 30 minute and 60 minute versions.
The Search is commissioned by Keshet 12 and Keshet International will be launching the format at MIPTV. Full details of Keshet International’s slate for MIPTV will be revealed shortly.
Keren Shahar, COO and President of Distribution, Keshet International, said: “The Search is a brand new take on the good old fun of the traditional globally-popular word search. It takes the popular pen and paper game and transforms it into a real-life game full of action for all the family. That, coupled with its strong visual element makes it a perfect fit for pretty much any channel. We’re delighted to be working with David and Lucas and the talented team at Youngest Media and look forward to launching the show at MIPTV.”
David Flynn, Co-Founder, Youngest Media, added: “It’s been an amazing experience bringing this idea to life with the team at Keshet. Like all the best game shows, The Search is simple but instantly engaging, and will appeal to all generations. We look forward to bringing this to an audience in Israel and around the world.”
Grande successo per l'anteprima italiana di Genius
MTV Int’l commissions True North for observational reality “Million Dollar Baby”
Discovery en Español adapting The Question Jury, named Debate Goleador
Ottimo esordio per la prima puntata del Grande Fratello 15
Channel 4 to bring Armoza Formats’ Sex Tape to the UK
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more