Keshet launches a new game show The Search on Keshet 12
Format | Tel Aviv | 26/03/2018
Global content company Keshet International today announces that it has teamed up with independent entertainment studio Youngest Media to produce a brand new shiny floor game show The Search.
Brilliantly simple and extremely addictive, The Search transforms the globally-popular word search puzzle into a fun-packed physical game – guaranteed to put contestants’ speed and knowledge - as well as their ability to work together - to the ultimate test. It’s not enough for them to know the answer - they must also find it on the massive wordsearch grid on the studio floor, all while the clock counts down and the board keeps shifting and changing.
Lively, exciting and visually-engaging, this studio game show combines all the fun of a word search with a dynamic, interactive experience and comes in 30 minute and 60 minute versions.
The Search is commissioned by Keshet 12 and Keshet International will be launching the format at MIPTV. Full details of Keshet International’s slate for MIPTV will be revealed shortly.
Keren Shahar, COO and President of Distribution, Keshet International, said: “The Search is a brand new take on the good old fun of the traditional globally-popular word search. It takes the popular pen and paper game and transforms it into a real-life game full of action for all the family. That, coupled with its strong visual element makes it a perfect fit for pretty much any channel. We’re delighted to be working with David and Lucas and the talented team at Youngest Media and look forward to launching the show at MIPTV.”
David Flynn, Co-Founder, Youngest Media, added: “It’s been an amazing experience bringing this idea to life with the team at Keshet. Like all the best game shows, The Search is simple but instantly engaging, and will appeal to all generations. We look forward to bringing this to an audience in Israel and around the world.”
House of Talent captivates the young audience
Banijay Rights’ Hit Format, The Legacy, Set to Air for First Time in Belgium
Ottimo esordio per Romolo + Giuly – La guerra mondiale italiana
Endemol Shine Group announces management change in The Netherlands
Media Ranch reveals its line up of original formats at MIPCOM
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more