TV 8 presents a new pastry talent show Best Bakery
Italian News | Rome | 12/03/2018
Starting from 12 March, Best Bakery, the new program to elect the best Italian pastry shop, aired from Monday to Friday at 6.30 pm on TV8 (remote control button 8) produced by Endemol Shine Italy. To judge the delicacies prepared by pastry chefs in the race two industry gurus: the Spaniard Paco Torreblanca, considered one of the greatest pastry chefs in the world, an artist and a great innovator, and the Belgian Alexandre Bourdeaux, specializing in chocolate and art works. consultant in pastry and chocolate shops all over the world, from Egypt to Japan, from the United States to England.
The two masters will be the judges of a 6 week long challenge, involving 72 selected Italian patisseries in 6 cities: starting from Milan, then moving to Turin, Rome, Naples and finally to Palermo and Catania. The title of best Italian pastry is up for grabs.
Each week the two judges will visit a different city in search of the best and most innovative pastry shop.
In each city, from Monday to Thursday, three patisseries per day are fought. The winners of each day will then face the challenge of Friday in which the winner of the city is established, which qualifies for the national final.
Rai1 TV movie Non ho niente da perdere won pt slot with 3.6m viewers
French company Mediawan has acquired Palomar
Rai1 drama La Compagnia del Cigno won pt slot with 5.4m viewers
Rai1 football match Napoli-Sassuolo won pt slot with 3.5m viewers
Head to head between pt slot of Rai1 and Canale5 (13.8% of share)
- Rome - 16/01/2019 French company Mediawan has acquired Palomar: The Italian outfit well known for Rai 1 Montalbano series read more
- Milano - 16/01/2019 Rai1 TV movie Non ho niente da perdere won pt slot with 3.6m viewers: It is produced by Pepito Produzioni with Rai Fiction. read more
- Milano - 15/01/2019 Rai1 drama La Compagnia del Cigno won pt slot with 5.4m viewers: Canale5 movie The Intern scored just under 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/01/2019 Rai1 football match Napoli-Sassuolo won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Canale5 medical drama La Dottoressa Giò recorded 3m viewers read more
- Milano - 12/01/2019 Head to head between pt slot of Rai1 and Canale5 (13.8% of share): Superbrain on Rai1 recorded 3.013.000 viewers and Chi vuol essere milionario? on Canale5 achieved 2.971.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 11/01/2019 Rai1 premiered new season of drama Che Dio ci aiuti - 6.1m viewers: NOVE documentary Il giorno del giudizio recorded 482.000 viewers read more
- Los Angeles - 06/12/2018 Natpe taps Charles Weiss as head of business : The annoucement come a few months before the event to be held in Miami read more
- Los Angeles - 06/12/2018 Le nomine dei Golden Globe ad un mese dalla cerimonia a Los Angeles: Alcune serie come Killing Eve e The Handmaid visibili in Italia su TimVision read more
- New York - 20/11/2018 International Emmy Awards full list with the winners: The gala event held last night in New York read more
- Los Angeles - 16/11/2018 16th Annual Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award announced the 2018 list: Awards Gala Set to Take Place During NATPE Miami 2019 on Wednesday, January read more
- Rome - 21/10/2018 Il film di Piredda, Agnello distribuito internazionalmente da TVCO: Annunciato alla fine della presentazione del Cinema Pitching Forum al MIA read more
- Rome - 21/10/2018 Alla Festa del Cinema, Sky Arte presenta Sono Gassman! : In anteprima durante la kermesse romana e in TV a gennaio read more