Success for Talpa formats in Easter Europe
Format | Hilversum | 06/03/2018
Central and Eastern Europe have a taste for Talpa formats! In Slovakia broadcaster RTVS has recommissioned a second season of the health quiz Body Talk, a 5th season of What do I Know and I Love My Country is starting its 7th season later this year. With 33 international versions of this nostalgic entertainment show, I Love My Country is proving it's still a very successful format across the globe, and the countries where it airs are returning the love! The show will be hitting its 10th season in Hungary on MTVA, its 6th in the Czech Republic and in Serbia the 4th season just launched! On TVP2 in Poland the 11th season will start airing this March. The extraordinary recommission rate of I Love My Country makes it one of the strongest entertainment titles in the format landscape today.
Russia is accepting a challenge once more; Channel One has recommissioned a second series of the record-breaking show Challenge Me, in which ordinary people set unique records by doing something bizarre, funny or downright spectacular.
And in a recently launched fifth series of The Voice Kids, Russian's best young vocalists try to impress the country's top recording artists. The show has touched viewers across the country and proven to be a strong pillar in the broadcasting schedule. In Romania a second season of The Voice Kids will air this summer after a successful first season on ProTV. And with almost 50% market share the launch episode of The Voice season 5 in Bulgaria achieved impressive ratings with +25.3% compared to slot average in key demo. These flagship formats continue to grow and secure great ratings season after season!
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/06/2018 Rai1 movie Un matrimonio da favola won pt slot with almost 3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new factual Il Supplente that recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Milano - 13/06/2018 Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: The show is produced by F&P Group and Ballandi Multimedia read more
- Milano - 12/06/2018 Amici 17 on Canale5 closed with 4.8m viewers: The winner of the edition is the singer Irama. read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more
- Los Angeles - 25/05/2018 NATPE Budapest Int'l Finds Increase In Buyers Attendance: JP Bommel president and ceo of Natpe commentes the positive trend read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more