Success for Talpa formats in Easter Europe
Format | Hilversum | 06/03/2018
Central and Eastern Europe have a taste for Talpa formats! In Slovakia broadcaster RTVS has recommissioned a second season of the health quiz Body Talk, a 5th season of What do I Know and I Love My Country is starting its 7th season later this year. With 33 international versions of this nostalgic entertainment show, I Love My Country is proving it's still a very successful format across the globe, and the countries where it airs are returning the love! The show will be hitting its 10th season in Hungary on MTVA, its 6th in the Czech Republic and in Serbia the 4th season just launched! On TVP2 in Poland the 11th season will start airing this March. The extraordinary recommission rate of I Love My Country makes it one of the strongest entertainment titles in the format landscape today.
Russia is accepting a challenge once more; Channel One has recommissioned a second series of the record-breaking show Challenge Me, in which ordinary people set unique records by doing something bizarre, funny or downright spectacular.
And in a recently launched fifth series of The Voice Kids, Russian's best young vocalists try to impress the country's top recording artists. The show has touched viewers across the country and proven to be a strong pillar in the broadcasting schedule. In Romania a second season of The Voice Kids will air this summer after a successful first season on ProTV. And with almost 50% market share the launch episode of The Voice season 5 in Bulgaria achieved impressive ratings with +25.3% compared to slot average in key demo. These flagship formats continue to grow and secure great ratings season after season!
House of Talent captivates the young audience
Banijay Rights’ Hit Format, The Legacy, Set to Air for First Time in Belgium
Ottimo esordio per Romolo + Giuly – La guerra mondiale italiana
Endemol Shine Group announces management change in The Netherlands
Media Ranch reveals its line up of original formats at MIPCOM
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more