Global Agency's The Remiz is on Amazon Premium
Format | Istanbul | 21/02/2018
Global Agency is proud to announce that their sensational music reality show The Remix will debut exclusively on Amazon Prime Video India. The format will be the first ever unscripted Prime Original series of Amazon Prime Video and will stream on 9 March 2018 across 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Created and produced by Greymatter Entertainment, The Remix is a live music reality show where DJs and Singers pair up and compete for a big money prize with the chance to cut their own album with a famous music label. The DJ and Singer pairs have to work together to bring new flavor to existing tracks. The idea is to create better sound while retaining the groove and rhythm of the song.
The format has already been sold around 15 countries; including Indonesia, China, South Africa and Vietnam.
Izzet Pinto, Founder and CEO of Global Agency, said : “We’re thrilled to be sharing this exciting news with the whole industry. The Remix has always been one of our most attractive formats for the buyers from many different territories and I believe that its launch on Amazon Prime will be a milestone for us. The show will stream on 09 March 2018 on the platform and I can’t wait to see the visual feast that it will provide to the audience. The format has already proved its success in Asia, especially in Vietnam. The Remix achieved to be a massive hit with great ratings, beating the popular shows The Voice and The X Factor by a huge margin in the country. From the very first day that we presented The Remix to the entertainment content market, we knew that it was a potential worldwide hit. And now, we are ready to watch its local versions all around the world.”
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/06/2018 Rai1 movie Un matrimonio da favola won pt slot with almost 3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new factual Il Supplente that recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Milano - 13/06/2018 Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: The show is produced by F&P Group and Ballandi Multimedia read more
- Milano - 12/06/2018 Amici 17 on Canale5 closed with 4.8m viewers: The winner of the edition is the singer Irama. read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more
- Los Angeles - 25/05/2018 NATPE Budapest Int'l Finds Increase In Buyers Attendance: JP Bommel president and ceo of Natpe commentes the positive trend read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more