Amazon Studios developing western with Arnold Schwarzenegger
Scripted Format | USA | 07/02/2018
Arnold Schwarzenegger is slated to star in a new Amazon original series set in the American Wild West in the late 1800s.
The project, titled Outrider, would mark the first major scripted TV role for Schwarzenegger. The show takes place in an Oklahoma Indian territory, where a deputy is tasked with apprehending a dangerous outlaw in the wilderness while partnered with a Federal Marshal.
Schwarzenegger is also attached to produce, along with Mace Neufeld, who is an executive producer on the upcoming Amazon drama Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan. Trey Callaway and Mark Montgomery will write and executive produce.
Diavoli: la nuova serie co-prodotta da Lux Vide e Sky Italia
International series hit “Babylon Berlin” goes into 3rd season
Netflix has signed first-look deal with Spanish broadcaster Atresmedia
Televisa takes two scripted formats from Keshet International
Keshet Productions UK bolsters development team with new hires
- Milano - 13/08/2018 Shooting starts for Italian remake of Liar: The original series was aired in Italy on NOVE read more
- Milan - 02/08/2018 Canale 5 Reality Temptation Island got 4 million viewers for the FINALE!: The last episode achieved a very good audience share of 25.5% read more
- Milan - 31/07/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island beats any rivals in primetime: Another success for the dating show most popular of the Italian Summer read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Canale5 docu-reality Temptation Island won pt slot with 3.8m viewers: On Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Big debut for The Good Doctor on Rai1 - 5.2m viewers: The series is based on korean series Good Doctor broadcasted by KBS2 in 2013 read more
- Milano - 10/07/2018 Canale5 premiered Temptation Island 5 and won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 3.1m viewers read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more
- Budapest - 27/06/2018 NATPE Budapest: and the winner is...In the Dark: Pitch & Play was held today at the Intercontinental in Budapest read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more
- Giffoni - 20/06/2018 Giffoni Experience si accorda con Topolino per la 48 edizione del festival: Ruolo culturale con l'obiettivo di raccontare la manifestazione read more