Keshet hit Rising Star retains position as #1 talent show in Israel
Format | Tel Aviv | 07/02/2018
Keshet International’s (KI) interactive talent format RISING STAR is maintaining its position as the number one talent show in Israel, following its success in 2017 as the highest rated show in Israel overall.
RISING STAR, which is consistently in the top five shows in Israel, has been averaging 26.1% audience share and 17.4% rating. The show leads X Factor by 23% in ratings and 21% in share, and in all age groups - kids and teens, 18-49 age bracket, women, upscale, and higher education.
The Indian version has been re-commissioned for a second and third series by Colors TV, Viacom18’s flagship entertainment brand in India, and launched in January 2018. This follows the success of series one, which attracted three million voters across the series, and marked the country’s first ever real time voting show. The second season premiere of Rising Star India aired on Saturday January 20th 2018 at 9 pm and achieved an average rating of 2.2, outperforming the closest competitor's (Sony channel) ratings by 57%. The second episode aired on Sunday January 21st and performed even more strongly than the premiere with an average rating of 2.3, outperforming Sony’s rating by 84%.
As KI’s fastest-selling talent show on record, RISING STAR has achieved unprecedented global success for broadcasters in terms of audience share and digital engagement. Second seasons of the show recently aired in Turkey and Indonesia; a third season was broadcast in Brazil - garnering an average share of 31%. In Greece, the season finale was watched by more than half of the country’s TV viewers, achieving a 56% share during the episode’s peak, and a 35% share for the entire episode. The season aired regularly in the same slot as reality show Survivor (aired on the competing channel), maintaining high and stable viewing figures, with an average share of 30%. So far, the show has attracted more than 200 million viewers' votes worldwide.
Created and produced by Tedy Productions and Keshet Broadcasting, RISING STAR first launched in September 2013. Now more than 360 episodes of the show have aired worldwide.
(credit Ohad Romano)
Debutto col botto per Vuoi Scommettere? Su Canale 5 in prima serata
Magnus Kastner has been appointed as CEO at Endemol Shine Germany
Su Canale5 arriva il game show Vuoi Scommettere? con la Hunziker.
Global Agency format The Legend will premiere in Brasil
Telemundo commissions La Voz (The Voice) for 2019
- Milano - 20/05/2018 Head to head between Rai1 and Canale5.: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 closed with 3.9m viewers (24.7%) while Amici on Canale5 achieved 4.1m viewers (23%). read more
- Milano - 18/05/2018 Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 debuts with over 4m viewers: The show is the Italian adaptation of ZDF format "Wanna Bet?", locally produced by Magnolia. read more
- Milano - 17/05/2018 Rai1 miniseries Il Confine closed with 3.7m viewers: Rai2 premiered new musical game show Scanzonissima with 1.2m viewers read more
- Milan - 17/05/2018 Focus is the new digital channel launched by Mediaset: The debut with 3 premieres: documentaries and culture is the leit-motive read more
- Rome - 16/05/2018 Rai 2 premieres Scanzonissima based on Sing if you can: The show is produced by Non Panic and distributed by Zodiak read more
- Milano - 16/05/2018 Grande Fratello 15 (Canale5) leader of pt slot with 4.2m viewers: Rai1 miniseries Il Confine achieved 3.6m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more