Talpa’s A Year to Remember heads to Germany
Format | Milano | 02/02/2018
SAT.1 in Germany has secured rights for Talpa’s new entertainment format A Year to Remember.
The first season will air on SAT.1 in 2018. A Year to Remember takes the audience back to a year from the past as two celebrities each team up with a guest star who actually experienced the year in question. Each clip and game featured on the show is related to the particular year and designed to see what the celebrities and their guests still remember. The audience is filled with 100 youngsters who must also answer questions about the particular year, and the celebrity duos must guess what the young people know.
A Year to Remember airs on RTL4 in the Netherlands. The format has been renewed for a second season there.
Debutto col botto per Vuoi Scommettere? Su Canale 5 in prima serata
Magnus Kastner has been appointed as CEO at Endemol Shine Germany
Su Canale5 arriva il game show Vuoi Scommettere? con la Hunziker.
Global Agency format The Legend will premiere in Brasil
Telemundo commissions La Voz (The Voice) for 2019
- Milano - 20/05/2018 Head to head between Rai1 and Canale5.: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 closed with 3.9m viewers (24.7%) while Amici on Canale5 achieved 4.1m viewers (23%). read more
- Milano - 18/05/2018 Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 debuts with over 4m viewers: The show is the Italian adaptation of ZDF format "Wanna Bet?", locally produced by Magnolia. read more
- Milano - 17/05/2018 Rai1 miniseries Il Confine closed with 3.7m viewers: Rai2 premiered new musical game show Scanzonissima with 1.2m viewers read more
- Milan - 17/05/2018 Focus is the new digital channel launched by Mediaset: The debut with 3 premieres: documentaries and culture is the leit-motive read more
- Rome - 16/05/2018 Rai 2 premieres Scanzonissima based on Sing if you can: The show is produced by Non Panic and distributed by Zodiak read more
- Milano - 16/05/2018 Grande Fratello 15 (Canale5) leader of pt slot with 4.2m viewers: Rai1 miniseries Il Confine achieved 3.6m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more