Prison Playbook drama ended with an average rate of 11.2% in Korea
Scripted Format | Seul | 23/01/2018
Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M’s weekly drama Prison Playbook ended its two month journey with an average viewership rate of 11.2% for its final episode and a peak of 13.2% (Nielsen Korea).
Directed by producing director Shin Won Ho, known for his hit ‘Reply’ series, ‘Prison Playbook’ depicts the life of a baseball star as he tries to adjust to his new life in prison after given a one-year sentence just before he heads off to the U.S. major leagues. The black comedy was not only well received due to its originality, but also due to its zesty humor, endearing characters and scene-stealers, and engaging narrative. The first episode started off with an average viewership rate of 4.6%, but quickly generated steady momentum throughout the season, and nearly tripled its ratings by recording 11.2% in the final episode.
The next batter on channel tvN’s lineup is ‘Mother’, staring popular Korean actress Lee Bo-Young. The drama follows the story of an elementary school teacher who quickly becomes attached to her 8 year-old student that has been physically abused. The two skip town and embark on a risky journey pretending to be mother and child.
Highly anticipated to continue to successful track paved by ‘Prison Playbook’, ‘Mother’ premieres on CJ E&M’s flagship channel tvN starting from January 24th, 21:30 (K.S.T.)
When Heroes Fly new drama series launched by Keshet Int is a hit
Morandi gira la seconda stagione dell'Isola di Pietro 2
Turkish drama Mrs Fazilet and her daugthers continue to attract viewers in Chile
Inter Medya announces new deals for the drama series THE PIT (ÇUKUR)
New drama sereies Il Capitano Maria won the slot with 7 million viewers
- Milano - 20/05/2018 Head to head between Rai1 and Canale5.: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 closed with 3.9m viewers (24.7%) while Amici on Canale5 achieved 4.1m viewers (23%). read more
- Milano - 18/05/2018 Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 debuts with over 4m viewers: The show is the Italian adaptation of ZDF format "Wanna Bet?", locally produced by Magnolia. read more
- Milano - 17/05/2018 Rai1 miniseries Il Confine closed with 3.7m viewers: Rai2 premiered new musical game show Scanzonissima with 1.2m viewers read more
- Milan - 17/05/2018 Focus is the new digital channel launched by Mediaset: The debut with 3 premieres: documentaries and culture is the leit-motive read more
- Rome - 16/05/2018 Rai 2 premieres Scanzonissima based on Sing if you can: The show is produced by Non Panic and distributed by Zodiak read more
- Milano - 16/05/2018 Grande Fratello 15 (Canale5) leader of pt slot with 4.2m viewers: Rai1 miniseries Il Confine achieved 3.6m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more