5 Gold Rings and Human Knowledge travel to Thailand
Format | Hilversum | 23/01/2018
Talpa is pleased to announce that Zense Entertainment will bring the successful formats '5 Gold Rings' and 'Human Knowledge' to the Thai market. Thailand will be the first country in the Asian region to adapt these formats. For 5 Gold Rings Thailand will follow in the footsteps of the Netherlands, UK, France, Israel and Greece. This connected game show is suitable for a wide audience; both young and old are watching and playing along with the app. In France the format currently shows a steady increase in ratings since its launch in Fall 2017, with a season’s record high for last Saturday’s episode! In the Netherlands the second season just started.
The studio entertainment show Human Knowledge, that was introduced at MIP last October, is all about estimating human behavior. This show lends itself particularly well for snackable content; videos of the show broke records online in the Netherlands.
Both formats will be broadcasted on Thailand's BBTV channel 7 and PPTV respectively, later this year.
Says Mr. Varavuth Jentanakul, Chairman & CEO of Zense Entertainment: "It is such a great opportunity for me to be able to bring fresh innovative content and brand-new experiences like the connected app from Talpa to Thai viewers. I'm sure that 5 Gold Rings will attract more and more viewers to watch and play along with the show. While a fun 'human behavior' quiz like Human Knowledge would be the talk of the town here. And I'm sure that this is just the beginning of the long relationship between the two companies."
5 Gold Rings
The connected game show in which every pixel counts. A huge interactive LED floor projects amazing animated pictures that are the base of each question. Players need to put the rings on the correct answer, but the rings become smaller throughout the game, making it even more challenging - whilst the difficulty level of the questions remains the same.
5 Gold Rings is also available as stand-alone game, within the same app as the play along. This means that audiences are able to play the 5 Gold Rings game anytime, anywhere: even when the TV show is not on air!
5 Gold Rings is co-created by Talpa and Possessed, part of ITV Studios.
In Human Knowledge celebrities test their knowledge of regular people and children by predicting their behavior in a variety of situations. The contestants don't necessarily need to be smart: on this show, having a high EQ is way more important than having a high IQ! Who is best at predicting human behavior?
Announced US Celebrity Version of Big Brother
Presentato il Cinemino a Milano con la programmazione di film
Paranormal format Secret of Numbers adapted in Indonesia
Keshet hit Rising Star retains position as #1 talent show in Israel
The Story Lab has reached a deal for a Chinese version of Game of Clones
- Rome - 16/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 won the slot with 6.6 million viewers: The pubcaster keep being the leader of the prime time schedule read more
- Bologna - 15/02/2018 Unforgettable producer Bibi Ballandi passed away today : He was the king of entertainment, working hard with the most important artists read more
- Rome - 14/02/2018 Big debut for Rai 1 mini-series Fabrizio De Andrè - Principe Libero: The biopic focused on the real life of the celeb Italian singer read more
- Rome - 13/02/2018 Commissario Moltalbano is a super brand on Rai 1 with 11million viewers: The new episode scored an incredible result read more
- Rome - 12/02/2018 Sunday night dominated by Talk shows: The TV offers includes reportages, interviews read more
- Milano - 11/02/2018 Sanremo Music Festival 2018 closed on Rai1 with 12.125.000 viewers: The show is hosted by Claudio Baglioni, Michelle Hunziker and Pierfrancesco Favino. read more
- Paris - 31/01/2018 Massive response to "in developments call for entries" in Cannes: Two days of drama creative forum to be held in 10-11 April read more
- Miami - 21/01/2018 Natpe review by Sara Alessi @Worldescreen: The 2018 edition of NATPE in Miami was a success according to JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more