5 Gold Rings and Human Knowledge travel to Thailand
Format | Hilversum | 23/01/2018
Talpa is pleased to announce that Zense Entertainment will bring the successful formats '5 Gold Rings' and 'Human Knowledge' to the Thai market. Thailand will be the first country in the Asian region to adapt these formats. For 5 Gold Rings Thailand will follow in the footsteps of the Netherlands, UK, France, Israel and Greece. This connected game show is suitable for a wide audience; both young and old are watching and playing along with the app. In France the format currently shows a steady increase in ratings since its launch in Fall 2017, with a season’s record high for last Saturday’s episode! In the Netherlands the second season just started.
The studio entertainment show Human Knowledge, that was introduced at MIP last October, is all about estimating human behavior. This show lends itself particularly well for snackable content; videos of the show broke records online in the Netherlands.
Both formats will be broadcasted on Thailand's BBTV channel 7 and PPTV respectively, later this year.
Says Mr. Varavuth Jentanakul, Chairman & CEO of Zense Entertainment: "It is such a great opportunity for me to be able to bring fresh innovative content and brand-new experiences like the connected app from Talpa to Thai viewers. I'm sure that 5 Gold Rings will attract more and more viewers to watch and play along with the show. While a fun 'human behavior' quiz like Human Knowledge would be the talk of the town here. And I'm sure that this is just the beginning of the long relationship between the two companies."
5 Gold Rings
The connected game show in which every pixel counts. A huge interactive LED floor projects amazing animated pictures that are the base of each question. Players need to put the rings on the correct answer, but the rings become smaller throughout the game, making it even more challenging - whilst the difficulty level of the questions remains the same.
5 Gold Rings is also available as stand-alone game, within the same app as the play along. This means that audiences are able to play the 5 Gold Rings game anytime, anywhere: even when the TV show is not on air!
5 Gold Rings is co-created by Talpa and Possessed, part of ITV Studios.
In Human Knowledge celebrities test their knowledge of regular people and children by predicting their behavior in a variety of situations. The contestants don't necessarily need to be smart: on this show, having a high EQ is way more important than having a high IQ! Who is best at predicting human behavior?
Debutto col botto per Vuoi Scommettere? Su Canale 5 in prima serata
Magnus Kastner has been appointed as CEO at Endemol Shine Germany
Su Canale5 arriva il game show Vuoi Scommettere? con la Hunziker.
Global Agency format The Legend will premiere in Brasil
Telemundo commissions La Voz (The Voice) for 2019
- Milano - 20/05/2018 Head to head between Rai1 and Canale5.: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 closed with 3.9m viewers (24.7%) while Amici on Canale5 achieved 4.1m viewers (23%). read more
- Milano - 18/05/2018 Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 debuts with over 4m viewers: The show is the Italian adaptation of ZDF format "Wanna Bet?", locally produced by Magnolia. read more
- Milano - 17/05/2018 Rai1 miniseries Il Confine closed with 3.7m viewers: Rai2 premiered new musical game show Scanzonissima with 1.2m viewers read more
- Milan - 17/05/2018 Focus is the new digital channel launched by Mediaset: The debut with 3 premieres: documentaries and culture is the leit-motive read more
- Rome - 16/05/2018 Rai 2 premieres Scanzonissima based on Sing if you can: The show is produced by Non Panic and distributed by Zodiak read more
- Milano - 16/05/2018 Grande Fratello 15 (Canale5) leader of pt slot with 4.2m viewers: Rai1 miniseries Il Confine achieved 3.6m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more