5 Gold Rings and Human Knowledge travel to Thailand
Format | Hilversum | 23/01/2018
Talpa is pleased to announce that Zense Entertainment will bring the successful formats '5 Gold Rings' and 'Human Knowledge' to the Thai market. Thailand will be the first country in the Asian region to adapt these formats. For 5 Gold Rings Thailand will follow in the footsteps of the Netherlands, UK, France, Israel and Greece. This connected game show is suitable for a wide audience; both young and old are watching and playing along with the app. In France the format currently shows a steady increase in ratings since its launch in Fall 2017, with a season’s record high for last Saturday’s episode! In the Netherlands the second season just started.
The studio entertainment show Human Knowledge, that was introduced at MIP last October, is all about estimating human behavior. This show lends itself particularly well for snackable content; videos of the show broke records online in the Netherlands.
Both formats will be broadcasted on Thailand's BBTV channel 7 and PPTV respectively, later this year.
Says Mr. Varavuth Jentanakul, Chairman & CEO of Zense Entertainment: "It is such a great opportunity for me to be able to bring fresh innovative content and brand-new experiences like the connected app from Talpa to Thai viewers. I'm sure that 5 Gold Rings will attract more and more viewers to watch and play along with the show. While a fun 'human behavior' quiz like Human Knowledge would be the talk of the town here. And I'm sure that this is just the beginning of the long relationship between the two companies."
5 Gold Rings
The connected game show in which every pixel counts. A huge interactive LED floor projects amazing animated pictures that are the base of each question. Players need to put the rings on the correct answer, but the rings become smaller throughout the game, making it even more challenging - whilst the difficulty level of the questions remains the same.
5 Gold Rings is also available as stand-alone game, within the same app as the play along. This means that audiences are able to play the 5 Gold Rings game anytime, anywhere: even when the TV show is not on air!
5 Gold Rings is co-created by Talpa and Possessed, part of ITV Studios.
In Human Knowledge celebrities test their knowledge of regular people and children by predicting their behavior in a variety of situations. The contestants don't necessarily need to be smart: on this show, having a high EQ is way more important than having a high IQ! Who is best at predicting human behavior?
- Milano - 13/08/2018 Shooting starts for Italian remake of Liar: The original series was aired in Italy on NOVE read more
- Milan - 02/08/2018 Canale 5 Reality Temptation Island got 4 million viewers for the FINALE!: The last episode achieved a very good audience share of 25.5% read more
- Milan - 31/07/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island beats any rivals in primetime: Another success for the dating show most popular of the Italian Summer read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Canale5 docu-reality Temptation Island won pt slot with 3.8m viewers: On Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/07/2018 Big debut for The Good Doctor on Rai1 - 5.2m viewers: The series is based on korean series Good Doctor broadcasted by KBS2 in 2013 read more
- Milano - 10/07/2018 Canale5 premiered Temptation Island 5 and won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: Rai1 drama series Tutto può succedere 3 recorded 3.1m viewers read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more
- Budapest - 27/06/2018 NATPE Budapest: and the winner is...In the Dark: Pitch & Play was held today at the Intercontinental in Budapest read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more
- Giffoni - 20/06/2018 Giffoni Experience si accorda con Topolino per la 48 edizione del festival: Ruolo culturale con l'obiettivo di raccontare la manifestazione read more