Latin America drama deals for Kew Media Group
Scripted Format | Milano | 17/01/2018
Kew Media Group has signed a raft of new agreements across Latin America, with sales totaling more than 350 hours.
A deal with Grey Juice Lab includes broadcast rights in Chile, Argentina and the Dominican Republic for 165 hours of drama content. Titles in the package include three seasons of the police drama 19-2 and seven seasons of the family drama Heartland. Also included are four seasons of the drama thriller Line of Duty and two seasons of the period crime thriller The Bletchley Circle.
A pan-regional deal DirecTV covers the psychological thriller Slasher: Guilty Party, as well as The Secret Agent. AMC picked up seven films for pan-Latin America, including Anti-Social, Hick and The Day. Also part of the AMC deal are The Baker, Hardball and Coffin Rock.
Heartland was licensed by Imagen TV in Mexico, while City TV in Colombia acquired more than 100 episodes of the classic drama Highway To Heaven.
Alfonso Lopez, sales manager for distribution at Kew Media Group, commented, “This significant lineup of new deals is a perfect example of the ongoing popularity of prime-time drama content across Latin America. With a proliferation of local and pan-regional channels and platforms, the opportunities to deliver drama to Latin American viewers are greater than ever before, whether it’s a single feature or a long-running, channel-defining series. We’ve secured a diverse selection of great new content to debut at NATPE which we expect to be in strong demand from regional buyers.”
When Heroes Fly new drama series launched by Keshet Int is a hit
Morandi gira la seconda stagione dell'Isola di Pietro 2
Turkish drama Mrs Fazilet and her daugthers continue to attract viewers in Chile
Inter Medya announces new deals for the drama series THE PIT (ÇUKUR)
New drama sereies Il Capitano Maria won the slot with 7 million viewers
- Milano - 20/05/2018 Head to head between Rai1 and Canale5.: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 closed with 3.9m viewers (24.7%) while Amici on Canale5 achieved 4.1m viewers (23%). read more
- Milano - 18/05/2018 Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 debuts with over 4m viewers: The show is the Italian adaptation of ZDF format "Wanna Bet?", locally produced by Magnolia. read more
- Milano - 17/05/2018 Rai1 miniseries Il Confine closed with 3.7m viewers: Rai2 premiered new musical game show Scanzonissima with 1.2m viewers read more
- Milan - 17/05/2018 Focus is the new digital channel launched by Mediaset: The debut with 3 premieres: documentaries and culture is the leit-motive read more
- Rome - 16/05/2018 Rai 2 premieres Scanzonissima based on Sing if you can: The show is produced by Non Panic and distributed by Zodiak read more
- Milano - 16/05/2018 Grande Fratello 15 (Canale5) leader of pt slot with 4.2m viewers: Rai1 miniseries Il Confine achieved 3.6m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more