Rai1 documentary Meraviglie continues strong with 5.6m viewers
Italian News | Milano | 11/01/2018
The 2nd episode of documentary Meraviglie – La Penisola dei Tesori broadcasted by Rai1 on Wednesday, January 10 won prime time slot so it ruled Italian primetime with 5.682.000 viewers and 23.3% share. Hosted and created by Alberto Angela.
Rai 3 talk show Chi l’ha Visto? recorded 2.361.000 viewers and an audience share of 10.5%. Hosted by Federica Sciarelli.
In access, Rai 3's new project Non ho l’eta (I Don't Have the Age, about people in love over 70) had 1.548.000 viewers and 6.1% share.
Canale5 drama series Sacrificio d’Amore closed its first season with 2.2 million and 9.4% share. The series will come back on air next May with second season. The series is produced by Endemol Shine Italy. Starring Francesco Arca, Francesca Valtorta, Giorgio Lupano and Luca Bastianello.
Canale 5 adventure show Survivor won the slot with 4.5 million viewers
Rai 2 premiered new crime series Il Cacciatore/The Hunter
The 5th edition of the Voice Italy presented today in Milan
Rete 4 presents Ieri Oggi Italiani with Rita Dalla Chiesa
Nove launches contreversial talk show BELVE on the 14th of March
- Milan - 21/03/2018 Canale 5 adventure show Survivor won the slot with 4.5 million viewers: Rai 1 movie achieved a good audience share of 17.3% read more
- Rome - 18/03/2018 Rai 2 premiered new crime series Il Cacciatore/The Hunter: Based on a bestseller written by Alfonso Sabella read more
- Rome - 16/03/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 still leader with 6.2 million viewers: The format produced by Lux Vide is a big brand for the Italian pubcaster read more
- Milan - 16/03/2018 TV 8 launches pastry talent show Best Bakery : The format produced by Endemol Shine international read more
- Milan - 16/03/2018 The 5th edition of the Voice Italy presented today in Milan: During a crowed press conference the launch of the show on Rai 2 next March 22 in prime time read more
- Milan - 15/03/2018 Sky Uno HD presents the 2nd edition of Masterchef Celebrity: The first episode will debut on Thursday March 15 in prime time read more
- Paris - 21/03/2018 Axel Fiacco CEO of Bic Formats is one of the finalists at Formagination : The 5 formats will be pitched during Mipformat in Cannes read more
- Dubrovnik - 19/03/2018 Nem 2018 reveals main topics of panel discussions: NEM 2018, the biggest TV industry gathering in the CEE region, will take place from 11th – 14th of June for the sixth year read more
- Paris - 19/03/2018 Carmila has been chosen as brand content of the year at Miptv 2018: The series will be presented on Wednesday, 11 April during the market read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Call me by your name winner at the Academy Awards 2018: An Italian movie won the prestigious statue read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Oscar Winners 2018: see the full list!: An Italian movie in the list with Call me by your name read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Tutti i vincitori della grande serata degli Oscar 2018: Vince Guillermo Del Toro e un premio all'Italia read more