Rai1 documentary Meraviglie continues strong with 5.6m viewers
Italian News | Milano | 11/01/2018
The 2nd episode of documentary Meraviglie – La Penisola dei Tesori broadcasted by Rai1 on Wednesday, January 10 won prime time slot so it ruled Italian primetime with 5.682.000 viewers and 23.3% share. Hosted and created by Alberto Angela.
Rai 3 talk show Chi l’ha Visto? recorded 2.361.000 viewers and an audience share of 10.5%. Hosted by Federica Sciarelli.
In access, Rai 3's new project Non ho l’eta (I Don't Have the Age, about people in love over 70) had 1.548.000 viewers and 6.1% share.
Canale5 drama series Sacrificio d’Amore closed its first season with 2.2 million and 9.4% share. The series will come back on air next May with second season. The series is produced by Endemol Shine Italy. Starring Francesco Arca, Francesca Valtorta, Giorgio Lupano and Luca Bastianello.
Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers
Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers
Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy
Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers
Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more